• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show Help!!

TammyJo

Jul 18, 2005
I need some help-and I need it fast!!
I am doing a bridal show this weekend-Apr 22 and am wanting some suggestions for quick & easy games to play or should I not do a game at all.
Should my demo be short and simple?
How do I display the brides wish list items? I already have them laminated but don't know how to display them for everyone to see.
Should I do my show like a regular cooking show with talking about bookings and recruiting or should I just focus on the bride and her shower?:confused:

Mar 2, 2006
Somewhere on here, I read that if you put on a posterboard all of her wish list items seperately, so that when someone wants to purchase them, they take that item off and everyone knows what is left. I don't know who suggested it, to give them credit, but you may can search the threads under bridal shows, and come up with something. Good luck!!

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Here is what I am going to do...

Attached is something I found on here months ago, and I am just waiting for a Bridal shower, so I can do them- especially the contrast from then and now.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Sorry....

I forgot to attach....here it is. I hope it will help- lots of great ideas.

Attachments

• pampered bride outline.doc
    37 KB · Views: 499