1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Show "Blurb"

Tags:
  1. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

I am doing a bridal show in a few weeks. In the middle of the fashion show portion, the sponsor businesses are called up individually on the stage to draw a name of a bride for a prize. The announcer does a 'blurb' or 30 second commercial about the business and tells something about the prize as well. My prize will be a piece of cranberry stoneware (easy).

I am having trouble making up my blurb about PC, because I want to focus on the bridal shower opportunity, and at the same time letting the audience know what PC is - all in 30 seconds! PC is relatively new in my town so I don't want people to get the impression that I only do showers.

If you have any promotional one-liners I could use or adapt I would appreciate it. BTW, I am not allowed to mention 'wish list' or registry'.

Thank you :)
    Karen

Aug 29, 2005
  2. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Okay, here's something:

Whether you love cooking or not, we (TPC) can help you enjoy cooking by
    providing you with simple, quality kitchen tools.
    A personal kitchen consultant will help you select products that will help
    you develop your cooking style. Have a Pampered Shower with loved ones and friends with a live cooking demonstration, a sampling of savory
    recipes, fun and games, and welcomed gifts!

Just an idea....hope it helps spark the creative juices....
    Cheers,
    Angela

Aug 29, 2005
Have something to add?