• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes Perfectly Cranberry stand out as a bridal shower destination?

T
theapronfits
I am doing a bridal show in a few weeks. In the middle of the fashion show portion, the sponsor businesses are called up individually on the stage to draw a name of a bride for a prize. The announcer does a 'blurb' or 30 second commercial about the business and tells something about the prize as well. My prize will be a piece of cranberry stoneware (easy).

I am having trouble making up my blurb about PC, because I want to focus on the bridal shower opportunity, and at the same time letting the audience know what PC is - all in 30 seconds! PC is relatively new in my town so I don't want people to get the impression that I only do showers.

If you have any promotional one-liners I could use or adapt I would appreciate it. BTW, I am not allowed to mention 'wish list' or registry'.

Thank you :)
Karen

Okay, here's something:

Whether you love cooking or not, we (TPC) can help you enjoy cooking by
providing you with simple, quality kitchen tools.
A personal kitchen consultant will help you select products that will help
you develop your cooking style. Have a Pampered Shower with loved ones and friends with a live cooking demonstration, a sampling of savory
recipes, fun and games, and welcomed gifts!

Just an idea....hope it helps spark the creative juices....
Cheers,
Angela

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of making a bridal shower truly special. And that's exactly what we offer at Perfectly Cranberry - a one-of-a-kind bridal shower destination. Our stoneware pieces make the perfect gift for any newlywed couple, and with our customizable options, you can create a unique and personalized shower experience. Plus, our products are not just limited to bridal showers - we have a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for any occasion. So come visit us at Perfectly Cranberry for all your bridal shower needs.

1. What sets Perfectly Cranberry apart as a bridal shower destination?

At Perfectly Cranberry, we specialize in creating unforgettable bridal shower experiences. From our picturesque location to our personalized services, we guarantee a one-of-a-kind celebration for the bride-to-be.

2. What makes Perfectly Cranberry a unique choice for a bridal shower?

Our stunning cranberry stoneware prizes are just the beginning. At Perfectly Cranberry, we offer a variety of customizable options, such as themed decor, activities, and menu choices, to make your bridal shower truly special and tailored to the bride's preferences.

3. Can you tell us more about the bridal shower opportunities at Perfectly Cranberry?

At Perfectly Cranberry, we have everything you need to host the perfect bridal shower. Our charming venue, delectable food options, and attentive staff will ensure that the bride and her guests have an unforgettable experience.

4. How does Perfectly Cranberry cater to brides who want a unique shower experience?

At Perfectly Cranberry, we understand that every bride is different and deserves a unique bridal shower. That's why we offer a variety of services, from personalized decor to customized activities, to create a one-of-a-kind celebration for the bride-to-be.

5. Is Perfectly Cranberry only for bridal showers?

While we specialize in creating amazing bridal shower experiences, Perfectly Cranberry is also available for other special events, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate events. Contact us to see how we can make your event unforgettable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • BeckyC5830