• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Bridal Shops Help Advertise PC Bridal Showers?

In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of placing catalogs or flyers in bridal and tuxedo shops or floral shops to promote the idea of having a PC bridal shower. The group discusses their experiences with different shops and suggests alternative ideas, such as holding a drawing or offering perks, to get these shops to allow them to leave marketing materials. They also mention negotiating partnerships with shops and offering incentives for referrals.
gabriwill
Has anyone ever asked a bridal/tuxedo shop or a floral shop to put a catalog/flyer in their establishment specifically to put the idea of a PC bridal shower in the customers head? Do you think those places would be open to that idea since it isn't competing with them in anyway? In general does anyone have a good idea of places that are usually good about letting us put catalogs/flyers in their establishments?

Amanda Hoffman
consultant

a couple months ago i went to a bridal shope here in town and asked about that and all they would allow me to do is leave business cards. she said it was due to lack of counter space and all that. maybe if you go and talk to them and start a relationship with them they will be more likely to let you leave a catalog or flyer or something.

maybe instead of asking to leave flyers, ask to hold a drawing....tell them ___ names will be drawn each week/month for a free pampered bride bridal shower and they will generally let you do that. I've heard of quite a few people who have done it.

The two shops in my town won't let me even put cards there. I found a privately owned show who would allow brochures and my card, but the big chain stores that I asked wouldn't do it.

I left registry brochures in a local bridal shop....didn't get any response from customers, but when the owner of the shop held a bridal expo a few months later she thought of me to be a vendor...so I guess it was helpful in my case.

I have been thinking about bridal shops lately. I would love to get started doing showers and registries.

I've thought about offering a free product or $ value to spend in the catalog for opening a registry and $150 in sales through the registry.

Has anyone purchased and listened to the audio cd regarding the bridal industry? I strongly recommend it. I have gotten alot out of it and listen to it before every bridal fair that I host a booth at. I am a wedding coordinator and have found that the local bridal shops are really easy to work with. It's the chain ones that you are going to find issues with. (David's Bridal has a whole policy on allowing consultants offering something like what we do--for a monthly "rental" fee). .
I have a bridal shoppe who I work closely with and all she asks is loyalty. (Being a wedding coordinator my situation is a little different)
I love the drawing idea. (yes our shows are already free-we all know that!) There are so many other "perks" you can offer to make the planning of the show easier and more fun than a traditional shower the MOH has to finance. . .
I am also in negotiations to set up a contract to be at her shoppe one day a week or more and just set up a small table and have my literature available to assist brides, let them pick my brain or ultimately book a registry and book me as a coordinator! If this ends up working out, I have decided to give her a % in the form of a gift card or something. . even PC products if that is what she likes!

AmandaKeyser said:
Has anyone purchased and listened to the audio cd regarding the bridal industry?... I have decided to give her a % in the form of a gift card or something. . even PC products if that is what she likes!

Make her a co-host!

Great idea Scott, but if i've scored a bridal shower and a wedding registry off one of her brides I dont want to to make the b&g share the host benefits, right?

What are the benefits of advertising with Pampered Chef for bridal shops?

Advertising with Pampered Chef can help bridal shops reach a large and highly targeted audience of engaged couples. Our consultants have a strong network and can promote your business through various channels, including social media, direct mail, and events. Additionally, our products and services align well with the needs of brides-to-be, making it a natural fit for bridal shop advertising.

How can I advertise with Pampered Chef for my bridal shop?

To advertise with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local consultant or contact our corporate office. Our consultants can help you create a customized advertising plan that fits your budget and business goals. We also offer advertising opportunities through our website and social media platforms.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other advertising options for bridal shops?

Pampered Chef offers a unique and personalized approach to advertising for bridal shops. Our consultants are passionate about helping small businesses succeed and can provide tailored strategies to target the right audience. We also have a strong online presence and a loyal customer base, which can greatly benefit bridal shops looking to increase their visibility.

Is advertising with Pampered Chef cost-effective for bridal shops?

Yes, advertising with Pampered Chef can be very cost-effective for bridal shops. We offer a variety of advertising options to fit different budgets and goals. Our consultants can also provide valuable insights and data to help you measure the success of your advertising efforts and make any necessary adjustments to optimize your investment.

Can Pampered Chef help bridal shops beyond advertising?

Yes, in addition to advertising, Pampered Chef offers a range of products and services that can benefit bridal shops. This includes kitchen tools, cooking classes, and recipe ideas that can be incorporated into bridal showers, wedding registries, and other events. Our consultants can also provide tips and advice on how to incorporate our products into your business to attract and retain customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk