• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo.

In summary, it is recommended to bring business cards, the new flyer, and samples/photos of previous work to the bridal shop tomorrow. Additionally, bringing snacks or treats to share with the staff can help build relationships. Good luck with the opportunity!
kjxon
I am suppose to go to a bridal shop tomorrow. I was just wanting to know what i should put on the table. I was thinking putting my bus. cards & the new flyer. It is going to cost me only $25. a month for 3 mo. & after that i can quit. I was just wanting your guys opion. Thanks

Me too!!I am going to work with a bridal shop also for $20 a month. I was told that brides and family members come in a lot and grab one of each flyer as they are looking around and also at the register.
I am going to put out bus. cards, bridal flyers, mini-catalogs, and I am trying to figure out how to show off some of the popular products. I think I am going to invest in a plastic stand that I can slide in flyers with some PC product pictures.
I wanted to get a Merrill poster with the picture of the Cookware, but I don't know yet.
I hope this will get me some bridal shows. I already have one scheduled for the Fall but I would like one sooner. Let me know how it goes!!

Debbie

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest bringing a few things to the bridal shop tomorrow. Firstly, definitely bring your business cards and the new flyer. These will be great tools to promote your business and potentially attract new customers. Additionally, it may be helpful to bring some samples of your work or photos of previous events you have organized. This will give potential clients a better idea of your style and capabilities. Lastly, it may be a good idea to bring some snacks or treats to share with the staff at the bridal shop. This small gesture can go a long way in building relationships and leaving a positive impression. Overall, it sounds like a great opportunity and I wish you the best of luck!

What are the benefits of using "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo." for my Pampered Chef business?

"Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo." is a great tool for showcasing your Pampered Chef products to potential customers at bridal shops. It allows you to set up a visually appealing display that will catch the eye of soon-to-be brides and their friends and family. This can lead to increased sales and bookings for your business.

How do I sign up for "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo."?

To sign up for "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo.", simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Table Ideas" section. From there, you can choose the "Bridal Shop Visit" option and follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process. The $25 monthly fee will be automatically deducted from your commission check.

Can I customize the products displayed on my "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo."?

Yes, you can customize the products displayed on your "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo." to fit the theme or style of the bridal shop you are visiting. You can also choose to feature specific products that you think will be popular with the bride-to-be and her guests.

Do I need to provide my own table and display materials for "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo."?

Yes, you will need to provide your own table and display materials for "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo." This includes tablecloths, stands, and any other props you wish to use. However, Pampered Chef does provide a table banner and product signs for you to use during your visits.

Can I track the success of my "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo."?

Yes, you can track the success of your "Table Ideas for Bridal Shop Visit - $25/mo." through your consultant account. You can see how many visits you have made, how many bookings and sales have resulted from those visits, and the overall impact on your business. This can help you determine the effectiveness of the program and make adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies