• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal registry

kjxon

Jan 25, 2006
I am suppose to go to a bridal shop tomorrow. I was just wanting to know what i should put on the table. I was thinking putting my bus. cards & the new flyer. It is going to cost me only $25. a month for 3 mo. & after that i can quit. I was just wanting your guys opion. Thanks

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Me too!!

I am going to work with a bridal shop also for $20 a month. I was told that brides and family members come in a lot and grab one of each flyer as they are looking around and also at the register.
I am going to put out bus. cards, bridal flyers, mini-catalogs, and I am trying to figure out how to show off some of the popular products. I think I am going to invest in a plastic stand that I can slide in flyers with some PC product pictures.
I wanted to get a Merrill poster with the picture of the Cookware, but I don't know yet.
I hope this will get me some bridal shows. I already have one scheduled for the Fall but I would like one sooner. Let me know how it goes!!

Debbie