• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering the Differences: Bridal Registry vs. Shower Gals Shows

In summary, creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is a simple process that can be done online or with the help of a consultant. You can add items to your registry at any time and there is no limit to the number of items you can add. You can also include items from other stores through the "Universal Registry" feature. And even after your bridal shower, you can still make changes to your registry to receive the items you want and need for your new home.
sivlepa
Gals, WHAT (if any) is the difference between doing a show and a registry. I have some solid leads on PB Shows and will need to know.
I've read through the Recipe for Success and can't find anything that REALLY explains how to do a Pampered Bride Show.

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:
The Registry as we now have it, is ONLINE, and the guests order via the internet, and pay for the shipping and handling at the internet rates for direct shipment to whomever they designate. With a Bridal Shower that you treat as you would any Cooking Show entry, the guests can see what she wants, and indicate what they wish to buy. You will be notified of their order, which they pay for with their credit card, as a buying guest with ($4 S/H). Then, you enter it with your other show orders, and it gets shipped to the hostess for distribution. Is that clear enough? If not, check my profile, and e-mail me directly.

In Canada we don't have the registy, but you can have them give you a list and have the guest phone or email you to purchase something and put it all on one order and put it in as a show. And the Bridal show is whatever the person holing it wants to do as in a cooking show, just bring items to show and have recipes already made. There are lots of threads on bridal shows and the things you can do at them. Just do a search and they will come up for you.

1. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy and convenient. Simply go to our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create an account and start adding items to your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants to help you create and manage your registry.

2. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Manage Registry" button. From there, you can add, remove, or update items on your registry. You can also visit a consultant to make any changes to your registry.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my bridal registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your bridal registry. You can add as many items as you like, and your guests can choose which ones they would like to purchase for you.

4. Can I include items from other stores on my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal registry. This feature is called the "Universal Registry" and allows you to add items from any website to your registry. Your guests can then purchase these items through our website.

5. Can I make changes to my registry after my bridal shower?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry even after your bridal shower. Simply log into your account on our website or visit a consultant to update your registry. This way, you can ensure that you receive the items you want and need for your new home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • leshelman