• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Registry Benefits: Answers to Common Questions

In summary, the host's show was disappointing with only 4 orders totaling $135. The host recently got engaged and needs to sell her house and buy a new one with her fiance. The idea of a bridal registry is suggested, but there are concerns about booking benefits, which catalog to use, and setting a wedding date. It is recommended to offer a PC Bridal Shower instead. The registry can be set up without a specific wedding date and is open for a year after the wedding. It is also suggested to speak with the person throwing the shower. It is agreed that showers tend to be more successful than registries.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So my show tonight was disappointing to say the least. 10 guests and yet so far, only 4 orders totaling $135. I am certain it will be a qualifying show by the time we close, but that's really about it.

The host also very recently got engaged and can't afford to buy the cookware that she really needs. She needs to sell her house and buy a new one with her fiance since he needs to live in another town because of his kids.

So now my wheels are turning ... what about a bridal registry?

A few concerns:

Is there any booking benefit associated with it?
What catalog would be used?
Does she need to set a wedding date to set one up and if so, can it change? They haven't set a date yet but they're pretty sure it will be within the next year.

I just really want to help her get what she needs, especially with her starting a new life! She's really sweet and tried her best!

1. Yes, there is a booking benefit for a wedding registry. Just put her as booking from herself.
2. You would use the new catalog, as that's when the registry will be active.
3. I'm pretty sure you can set one up without an official wedding date - meaning, you can put SOMETHING and then when she has one nailed down you can change it.

Offer her a PC Bridal Shower instead of a registry. I find showers do a LOT better. Ask her who will be throwing her shower and see if you can speak with that person about it!

I'm pretty sure there isn't a booking benefit with a registry. I don't see how it would work. Wait until tomorrow to set it up. It is open for a year after the wedding so each season they delete anything discontinued and she can add whatever new things she wants. She will get an email advising her of that. Yes, the date can change if it needs to but you do have to put a date in to open it.I agree about the shower. Couples get much more with a shower than with registries. They are usually registered other places too and not that many people pay attention to it unless the guest is a PC junkie or the person the guest asks about gift choices is promoting the registry.

1. What is a bridal registry and why should I create one?

A bridal registry is a list of items that a couple would like to receive as gifts for their wedding. Creating a registry helps to ensure that the couple receives gifts they will use and appreciate. It also makes it easier for guests to choose a gift for the couple.

2. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy and convenient. You can either create a registry online or visit one of our retail stores. Our consultants can also assist you in creating a registry and choosing the perfect items for your new home.

3. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account or visit a retail store to make updates to your registry. Our consultants can also help you add or remove items from your registry.

4. Can I share my bridal registry with others?

Yes, you can easily share your registry with family and friends. You can share the link to your online registry or provide them with the registry number to access it in-store. This makes it easy for your guests to view and purchase items from your registry.

5. What happens if an item on my registry becomes unavailable?

In the rare case that an item on your registry becomes unavailable, our consultants will work with you to find a suitable replacement. If no suitable replacement can be found, you will receive a store credit for the value of the item to use towards another purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry