• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing the Bridal Registry to Engagements - A Letter Sample

In summary, a "Bridal Registry Letter" is a customizable letter that can be sent out to friends and family to inform them of a couple's wedding registry at Pampered Chef. It can be created by anyone, not just the bride, and is a helpful tool for those who may not know about the registry or are unsure of what to gift. To create a letter, one must log into their Pampered Chef account and go to the "Registry" tab. The letter can be personalized with the couple's information and a personal message, and can also include images and different templates. While commonly used for weddings, the "Bridal Registry Letter" can also be used for other occasions such as birthdays, housewarmings, or
chefLani
Does anyone have a letter introducing the Bridal Registry to those found in the Engagements section of the newspaper. I want to send the Registry info but thought I should have a cover letter.

Here's one that I am using.

Attachments

• Wedding Reg[1]. Letter.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 774
Great FlyerThanks

This flyer is perfect. I too have been clipping the engagement announcements and would like to start sending this letter out.

Robin

Harriet,

Thanks for the letter. I am loving this site as I am now getting loads of ideas that I never had before. Thank you everyone!

Shannon

What is a "Bridal Registry Letter"?

A "Bridal Registry Letter" is a letter that is sent out to friends and family members to inform them of a couple's wedding registry at Pampered Chef. It includes information on how to access and purchase items from the registry.

Do I have to be a bride to create a "Bridal Registry Letter"?

No, anyone can create a "Bridal Registry Letter" for a couple. It is a helpful tool for those who may not know about the couple's registry or are unsure of what to gift them.

How do I create a "Bridal Registry Letter"?

To create a "Bridal Registry Letter," log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Registry" tab. From there, you can select the option to create a letter and customize it with the couple's information and a personal message.

Can I customize the "Bridal Registry Letter"?

Yes, you can customize the "Bridal Registry Letter" with the couple's names, wedding date, and a personal message. You can also choose from different templates and add images to make it more personalized.

Do I have to use the "Bridal Registry Letter" for a wedding registry?

No, while the "Bridal Registry Letter" is commonly used for weddings, it can also be used for other occasions such as birthdays, housewarmings, or baby showers. It is a convenient way to share a registry with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • liz_grinkin