• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I earn commission on items purchased from my bridal registry?

In summary, the bridal registry commission for Pampered Chef is a 10% commission on all products purchased through a registered bridal registry. To register for a bridal registry, you can contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Your commission will be paid within 30 days after the wedding date and can be used as a consultant discount for your own purchases. There is no minimum purchase requirement for guests to receive the commission.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I would look this information up on the website, but I am at work and cannot get in to it. Anyway, I had a bridal registry and received commission on each individual order as it was placed. The bride finalized her registry a week ago, ordering the entire set of pans and many more items and it does not show that I have made a commission on any of the items she purchased. This is my first one, so I'm not sure how that works. Can anyone tell me?

did she purchase them as her 1/2 priced item? If not then I would call PC to see what is going on.

She did purchase the half price items, but then purchased about $300 in product with her 25% discount. Guess I should call them. I just thought maybe we only made commission on what was purchased for them.

I believe you should see the products that she purchased at the discount but not her 1/2 priced items. Just like a regular show/bridal shower

It can take a couple of days for those things to show up.

What is the bridal registry commission for Pampered Chef?

The bridal registry commission for Pampered Chef is a 10% commission on all products purchased through a registered bridal registry. This commission is paid to the consultant who created the registry.

How do I register for a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To register for a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you create a personalized registry with all your desired products.

When will I receive my bridal registry commission?

Your bridal registry commission will be paid to you within 30 days after the wedding date. This allows time for any returns or exchanges to be processed.

Can I use my bridal registry commission towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your bridal registry commission towards your own purchases as a consultant discount. This will save you money on your own Pampered Chef products.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for my guests to receive the bridal registry commission?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for your guests to receive the bridal registry commission. However, the more products purchased, the higher your commission will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Replies