• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 with Pictures?

In summary, the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware for newlyweds. This includes popular items such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, 10" Nonstick Skillet Set, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker. It is possible to create a registry with this list by visiting the website and selecting desired items. Special discounts and promotions may be available for the Bridal Product List. It is also possible to purchase items from this list as a gift for someone else's wedding. This list features new and exclusive products, including the Deluxe Cooking Blender and Stoneware Rectangular Baker.
cynde
Gold Member
Has anyone seen or made a product list (with picture) for a bridal wish list Fall 2012? I could make my own, but where do I find pictures of the products? thanks in advance.

Do a search on here. Someone had done a product list w/pix by page per the catalog. I downloaded it this summer. Only thing was, the prices were wrong. I'd find that then edit it. Any products you don't find, go on the pc webite, do a "shop online" then you can copy any product pix you want.

I tried searching before I posted this. I couldn't find one with pictures. I will try going to the website and copy and paste. I never thought of that. thank you. Happy New Year!

There's a thread below these posts, "bridal wishlist s/s 2012" by frozenchef. It has what I'm referring to. If you scroll down after this post to the bottom of the page to a listing of related posts...

thank you for your help.

I make my own using the pc catalogue of the season. I pin them on a wishboard and reuse them all season.

1. What is included in the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012?

The Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for newlyweds. It features popular items such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the 10" Nonstick Skillet Set, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

2. Can I create a registry with the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012?

Yes, you can create a registry with the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012. Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" tab. You can then select from the items in the Bridal Product List and add them to your registry.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for our Bridal Product List. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if there are any current offers available.

4. Can I purchase items from the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 as a gift for someone else's wedding?

Absolutely! The Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 is a great resource for finding the perfect wedding gift. You can purchase items directly from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any new or exclusive products in the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012?

Yes, the Bridal Product List for Fall 2012 features several new and exclusive products that are perfect for newlyweds. These include the Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker. You won't find these items anywhere else!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • chefsara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies