• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Bridal Shower and Registry Letter for Brides? Can You Share Yours?

In summary, a "Bridal Letter" is a letter that brides-to-be can send to their family and friends, encouraging them to purchase Pampered Chef products as wedding gifts. The letter includes a wishlist of desired products, and guests can easily purchase items from the list and have them shipped directly to the bride. Anyone can send a "Bridal Letter" and customize it with a personal message and photo. The benefits of using a "Bridal Letter" include receiving desired products without a traditional registry and making it easy for guests to purchase gifts. There is no cost to use this service.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I did a bridal fair this past week and I want to send a letter to the brides explaining the bridal shower and bridal registry to them in case I didn't get to talk to them about it during the fair. The problem is I printed this great letter off last year and I have a few of them left but I can't find the letter again. Does any one have a good letter that you would send to the brides that you could share with me? Thanks.

Sarah

If someone sends it to you I would sure like a copy of it also. That is what I am looking for right now.

I'd like a copy too if someone finds it!

I hope that this helps you. ;)

Attachments

• cook up a lifetime of memorises.doc
    48 KB · Views: 564

What is a "Bridal Letter" and how does it work?

A "Bridal Letter" is a letter that is sent to family and friends of the bride-to-be, encouraging them to purchase Pampered Chef products as wedding gifts. The bride-to-be creates a wishlist of desired products and includes it in the letter. Guests can then easily purchase items from the wishlist and have them shipped directly to the bride.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to send a "Bridal Letter"?

No, anyone can send a "Bridal Letter"! You can easily create a wishlist on our website and share it with your family and friends. They do not have to be a consultant or even have a Pampered Chef account to purchase items from your wishlist.

Can I customize my "Bridal Letter"?

Yes, you can customize your "Bridal Letter" with a personal message to your guests and even include a photo of you and your fiancé. You can also choose which products to include in your wishlist and the order in which they appear.

What are the benefits of using a "Bridal Letter"?

Using a "Bridal Letter" allows you to receive the Pampered Chef products you want as wedding gifts, without your guests having to go through a traditional registry. It also makes it easy for your guests to purchase gifts without having to leave their home or worry about shipping the items to you.

Is there a cost to use the "Bridal Letter" service?

No, there is no cost to use the "Bridal Letter" service. It is a free and convenient way for brides-to-be to receive their desired Pampered Chef products as wedding gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies