1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Leads...now what?

1. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Okay you FANTASTIC PC CONSULTANTS,
    I desparately need your help...I know...I should have done this sooner, but my life was a little busy last year...(I had concentrated more on my day job, and tried to restricted myself to 2 shows a month)..but in 2006 I'm really trying to focus on 3 things this year - increasing my bookings, which will increase my sales, which will in turn increase my recruiting.
    I really want to build a successful team all the while maintaining a steady booking/show schedule. (and earn the BAHAMAS incentive :D )

Anyway...back to my "issue"...lol...
    I get bridal leads on a monthly basis...sometimes I've used them..most of the time I haven't...I know...its terrible...don't hate me...
    I have the following leads :
    856 that were married in 2005
    776 that will be married in 2006
    64 that will be married in 2007
    30 that will be married in 2008

I think I can handle the upcoming weddings (i.e., 2006, 2007 and 2008), of course any advice would be greatly appreciated...but I'm curious to know how y'all would handle the ones already married...that's what I'm stuck on...
    I really appreciate ya'lls help on this...I haven't been very PC oriented lately..but I'm trying to get back on track and any help is greatly appreciated!
    THANKS!
    Cheers,
    Angela

Jan 25, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

WOW! That's a lot of leads!

For those who are already married: Just contact them and ask them if now that they are getting established in their home, if they would be interested in getting those things that they still need in their kitchen. Tell them about the new cookware and new products. I bet you'll get several shows from all those contacts.

I would send emails and then FOLLOW UP with phone calls. I would not mail to everyone - just those that you get a response from. That's a lot of postage. :eek:

Jan 25, 2006
  3. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Where in the world are you getting all those leads???

Jan 26, 2006
  4. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

I signed a contract with a local Bridal Expo in the area. I attend/have a booth at each bridal expo they have; in turn they submit to me all the brides that sign up with their company and who also attend the expo. :D
    Cheers,
    Angela

Jan 26, 2006
Have something to add?