• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Bridal Invitations with a Mini Catalog: Tips and Etiquette

In summary, a "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini" is a unique bridal shower invitation that includes a mini version of one of Pampered Chef's popular kitchen products. Pampered Chef offers customization options for the invite, such as adding personalized details and messages. They offer a variety of mini products that can be included, and a specific number can be ordered to fit the guest list. It is recommended to order at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow for customization and shipping.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone mailed out Bridal Invitations and included the mini catalog?

Does this take more than one stamp?

Do you think it's tacky to mail the mini with the invitation?

Hi Becky!

At our Cluster meeting this past Sunday one of our consultants said she mails all her invites with minis and swears it's totally worth the extra expense. She also offers a prize drawing for anyone who brings their invitation to the show. That way she knows they looked at it. She says she mails her computer generated invite with the mini in bright colored #10 envelopes and has gotten great results.

Hopes this gives you something to think about. We are all going to try it!!

Donna :eek:)

DonnaYork said:
Hi Becky!

At our Cluster meeting this past Sunday one of our consultants said she mails all her invites with minis and swears it's totally worth the extra expense. She also offers a prize drawing for anyone who brings their invitation to the show. That way she knows they looked at it. She says she mails her computer generated invite with the mini in bright colored #10 envelopes and has gotten great results.

Hopes this gives you something to think about. We are all going to try it!!

Donna :eek:)

Thanks Donna!

I have been using the mini with my regular invite (I like the idea of a bright envelope though - I've just been using white) - but wondered more about weight if I mailed it with the bridal invites? Do you know if, when she was mailing them - that included for Bridal Shows too?

1. What is a "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini"?

A "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini" is a unique bridal shower invitation that includes a mini version of one of Pampered Chef's popular kitchen products. It is a fun and practical way to invite guests to the bridal shower while also providing them with a mini gift.

2. How do I customize the "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini" for my event?

Pampered Chef offers customization options for the "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini" such as adding the bride and groom's names, the date and location of the bridal shower, and a personalized message. Our design team will work with you to create a unique and personalized invitation that fits your event perfectly.

3. What types of mini products are available for the "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of mini products that can be included in the "Bridal Invite W/ a Mini". Some popular options include our mini spatula, mini serving spatula, and mini whisk. However, we are always adding new mini products to our collection, so be sure to check with us for the latest options.

4. Can I order a specific number of "Bridal Invites W/ a Mini"?

Yes, you can order a specific number of "Bridal Invites W/ a Mini" to fit the size of your guest list. Our minimum order quantity is 25 invitations, and additional invitations can be ordered in increments of 5.

5. How far in advance should I order the "Bridal Invites W/ a Mini"?

We recommend ordering your "Bridal Invites W/ a Mini" at least 4-6 weeks before the bridal shower to allow time for customization, printing, and shipping. However, we understand that timelines may vary, so please contact us for rush order options if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Shannon Good
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookinkaren99