• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Bridal Show Flyer? Email Me!

In summary, a conversation about sharing a bridal show flyer and pictures for Pampered Chef consultants turned into a request for the materials and a kind reminder from one consultant, Lauren, that she will soon be giving birth and may not be able to fulfill requests as quickly. Other consultants also offered to help with sending the materials and expressed their appreciation to Lauren for sharing her resources.
lynnguilm
Can someone send me Bridal show flyer? Thanks! :)
My email address is [email protected]

Last edited:
I just sent you what I have, Hope it all helps!

lynnguilm said:
Can someone send me Bridal show flyer? Thanks! :)
My email address is [email protected]

Would you please send it my way as well? I may have my first on the 30th.

[email protected]

thank you!!!

i just e-mailed the files to you

One more time?Could you email it one more time? Thank you so much! :)

[email protected]

i just sent it to you too..hope it helps!

Could you possibly send another one? I would really appreciate it. I've just started my buisness and would appreciate any ideas or suggestions you may have. My email is:[email protected] Thank You

bridal show flyerPlease share this with this new consultant. Thanks :)

i sent it to both of you

Bridal ShowerI Am New With Pampered Chef Also. Where Can I Find All These Bridal Shower Flyers? It Would Really Help To Have Any Suggestions.

Thank You Becky Wisner

LaurenCould you please attach them as part of the post? :)

Thank you,
Sandy

Part one of twohere's the first half

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Invite2.doc
    28 KB · Views: 1,229
  • BridalOutline[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 944
  • bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    39 KB · Views: 845
  • Hate to host a bridal shower.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,376
  • PC Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 765
Here are the rest...there were a couple of pictures that I could not include b/c the file was too large. The last file is a file of all of the new fall products...these are the pictures I use for the registry. I will have to include one more post in order to include the rest of the product pictures. Enjoy and I hope this helps everyone....PS...most of these I found on this site at edited!!!

Attachments

• new products f-w-05.pdf
    597.7 KB · Views: 638
  • Sherri Pot Bridal Letter.doc
    39 KB · Views: 914
  • PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 566
It won't let me post the other file b/c it exceeds chefsuccess.com's limit...If you would like it, I can e-mail it to you...It just has every picture in the catalog EXCEPT the new fall/winter products as those are in the other file. These are also used for the registry

I just sent what I have to you which is mainly what is posted on this thread

Could I get that flyer sent to me too please?I have looked EVERYWHERE for the Bridal Shower Flyer and haven't found it. Could I get that sent to me please?

I just sent them to you snafflebits

Thank you! I appreciate it :D

please email me brial flyer too!Thank you [email protected]

I am a new consultant and have my first Pampered Bride on 12/17/05!

Thanks,
Amanda

I am sending it now.

Just to let everyone know, all the flyers I have are in this post, the only things I e-mail are the pictures to use for the creation of a bridal registry.

PicturesLauren,

Your links are absolutely wonderful. Thank you for all the great tips. Could you please email me the pictures. [email protected]

Thanks ahead of time.

Kim

Laurenncraigory said:
I am sending it now.

Just to let everyone know, all the flyers I have are in this post, the only things I e-mail are the pictures to use for the creation of a bridal registry.

Hate to be a pest but would like to know if you would email me the pics also? :D My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Sheila

I just sent the files to both of you

Laurenncraigory said:
I just sent the files to both of you

Hi! I never received your email. Would you please send it agian? mY email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Sheila :)

i just tried to send it again and got an undeliverable message. Maybe try to e-mail me from your address so I can reply to your message and have it go through. That's the only thing I can think of. Sorry!

You are Creative AND Generous!:) Thank you SO much for the Bridal attachments! I have two recruits attending my director's next Bridal Show, but we don't want to overload the host with spare Consultants so I am not benefiting from the information... even though I've yet to do one myself. :eek:

If you can send the photos to my e-mail, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Karen Waugh
Future Director
Temple Terrace, FL
[email protected]

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I am delivering my twins via c-section on Monday, January 2, 2006 and I know I will become very busy. You can continue to e-mail me with a request for the pictures, but I cannot guarantee how fast I can get them out to you. I will try to do it as often as possible, but please forgive me if there is a delay. I would appreciate it if everyone e-mailed their request personally to me rather than posting so it is easier for me to recieve if at all possible. Thank you for understanding and have a happy and prosperous new year!

Laurenncraigory said:
i sent it to both of you

Laruen,

if you still have it, would you please post it?

Thanks,

Mary

I apologize, but the files are too big to post...I'm sorry, but you can e-mail me personally and I can e-mail them to you

Does anyone have a picture file of the new Spring products that they can post? Pretty Please! :)I was also wondering if anyone has an actual wedding shower flyer that they use, which breaks down all the benefits for having a shower? Lauren's posts are great, but none have the benefits broken down on them. Thanks,Judith

Last edited by a moderator:
Laurenncraigory said:
It won't let me post the other file b/c it exceeds chefsuccess.com's limit...If you would like it, I can e-mail it to you...It just has every picture in the catalog EXCEPT the new fall/winter products as those are in the other file. These are also used for the registry

Would you mind sending me the bridal flyers as well?

thanks

Kat

Kat, they're on page 2 of this thread! At least everything that has been posted to date!

judithlb said:
Kat, they're on page 2 of this thread! At least everything that has been posted to date!
I saw that. It wouldn't let me download them though. Thanks anyway.

Have a great day

Kat

I had some time, so...I went ahead and created some pdf files of the new products for the Bridal Shower board. Hope some of you can use them!

Sorry to hear you couldn't download the documents, Kat! That's weird, since I just viewed them today. ??? Hope you can get these!

I also "created" a bridal flyer by scanning the benefits page of the booking flyer! Yes, free time is a wonderful thing. LOL

Attachments

• pcnew1.pdf
    316.8 KB · Views: 635
  • pcnew2.pdf
    265.7 KB · Views: 316
  • pcnew3.pdf
    196.6 KB · Views: 306
  • pcshowerflyer.pdf
    900.1 KB · Views: 494
Please send me those attachments, I have a nephew who's getting married and I'm so very new to this. I can use all the help I can get!

[email protected]

By the way....Thanks

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the pc bridal flyer that they can email me? I am looking for some different ones to use at a bridal expo next weekend.

go to the beginning of this post and look all the way through. the bridal flyer is posted on one of the replies as a "pdf" file.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prurnenzymn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies