• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Wedding/Shower Favor Ideas

In summary, some unique and creative wedding/shower favor ideas include personalized kitchen utensils, mini succulents, homemade jams or sauces, customized candles, and gourmet chocolates. You can incorporate the wedding/shower theme into the favors by choosing items that match the color scheme or theme, such as beach-themed cookies for a beach wedding or monogrammed wine glasses for a classic wedding. Budget-friendly favor options include DIY favors, such as homemade soap or bath salts, or purchasing bulk items, such as mini bottles of olive oil or honey. It is not necessary to have favors for both the wedding and shower, but many couples choose to have favors only at the wedding or both events. You can order personalized favors in bulk for a large wedding/sh
reneenshelcook4u
Hey all. We are doing a few booths this month and next and are looking to market the wedding/shower favor concept. We have a few ideas, but are also looking for others to 'borrow'. Pictures would be great, as we are wanting to put together a mini album of ideas. Thanks for all your help

~Renee & Michelle

I've heard of hershey kisses in the mini whisks with a bow tied around it.

There is a thread on here I read a while ago that someone did browine mix in the prep bowls. Sorry I'm not much help but I remember reading it.

1. What are some unique and creative wedding/shower favor ideas?

Some unique and creative wedding/shower favor ideas include personalized kitchen utensils, mini succulents, homemade jams or sauces, customized candles, and gourmet chocolates.

2. How can I incorporate the wedding/shower theme into the favors?

You can incorporate the wedding/shower theme into the favors by choosing items that match the color scheme or theme, such as beach-themed cookies for a beach wedding or monogrammed wine glasses for a classic wedding.

3. Can you recommend budget-friendly favor options?

Yes, some budget-friendly favor options include DIY favors, such as homemade soap or bath salts, or purchasing bulk items, such as mini bottles of olive oil or honey.

4. Is it necessary to have favors for both the wedding and shower?

No, it is not necessary to have favors for both the wedding and shower. Many couples choose to have favors only at the wedding, while others may opt for favors at both events.

5. Can I order personalized favors in bulk for a large wedding/shower?

Yes, we offer the option to order personalized favors in bulk for large weddings/showers. This allows for a more cost-effective and efficient way to provide favors for all of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies