• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Registry Benefits & Bridal Show Info

In summary, the person did a fair where they split the booth with another director. They had a table for 5 days and divided the days up equally. They had business cards and mini-catalogs ready. They blew through 60 catalogs in 3 days. They would do it again, but next time they will do it in advance. They also prepared for the fair by studying the new products.
pamperedchef2
does anyone have any flyers that show the new registry info and the bridal show benefits i have a bridal fair coming up but NO time to do as much as i would like too i want to just do 1 flyer and post it but i can't find the registry benefit chart any help is GREATLY appreciated thanx

Here's a two sided flyer I got that I haven't changed the info on from the originator. I'll see what else I have in my folder. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Registry and Show Flyers.doc
    934.5 KB · Views: 801
Here are a few more I found.

Attachments

• booth flyer.doc
    44 KB · Views: 977
  • Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories - Bridal Registry.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 739
  • Bridal Show DPS.doc
    32 KB · Views: 651
Has anyone done a fair of any kind where they split the booth with another director (because of cost)---how do u go about splitting the inquiries or leads??
We will be meeting soon to discuss what to do and I need some more ideas

Chef susan said:
Has anyone done a fair of any kind where they split the booth with another director (because of cost)---how do u go about splitting the inquiries or leads??
We will be meeting soon to discuss what to do and I need some more ideas

I did this in October with my recruiter. We had a table at a fair at the local mall for 5 days, and split it because the cost was too high for one of us to go it alone. We divided up the days as evenly as possible, so we each had equal time at the table setup alone. As for the leads/inquiries, whatever we got while we were in our time share was ours, with a few exceptions. Being that we are in two different cities, if someone came up to me that was a far stretch for me to drive, but close to her, I would give them her biz card.. and vice versa. Also, if a customer stopped that had been there during the other person's timeshare, then we honored the other's work with that person and gave the order/lead to them. It worked out pretty well. I'm not sure how you work with those you'd do this with. Maybe you'd rather work the booth together (if circumstances allowed--impossible with us b/c we both have toddlers at home) for the shift, splitting the cost, and just taking on the masses of people (hopefully, right? lol) that come to the booth. Just like any dept store, who you talk to more than likely would get the lead/customer.

the one thing i would do differently next time is to each keep your own moneybag, so that if you get any orders or if you have product to sell there, that the money goes home with you each night. we had a problem with one having the money when it was done at night and the other needing it when it started in the morning. Plus, it's just nice to avoid the headache of dealing with all that and the possible misreporting of orders, etc.

come prepared with a LOT of business cards, and mini-catalogs. (especially with spring season a couple weeks away) i blew through about 60 old catalogs in three days, becuase I ran out of my mini-catalogs, so I'd stock up for sure. Make sure to get people's information -- this is a NECESSITY. tell them that you'd like to follow up with them and send them a current full-size catalog, and ask if they could fill out a drawing slip real quick. no purchase necessary, just a minute (if that), and you're putting all the slips you get into a drawing for __________ (free kitchen show, $25 gift certificate, whatever.) make sure to have show packs ready, and get the hosts' info when you give them the pack. i'd have food there as well. cookies are good and appeal to pretty much everyone. i made mini choc chip cookies to showcase the stoneware, and thogh they were just the recipe from the bag, everyone thought I was an amazing baker or something! -- they were raving about them. the other consultant made a pumpkin cookie using the decorator, and they were small as well (like the size of a quarter at max). let me tell you, by the end of the week, I was so so sick of making choc chip cookies (8 batches total, and i spooned them out with my toddler's baby spoon so you can imagine how many I got per batch!) I'd do it again, b/c it generated a lot of buzz at our table, but next time, I'll do it in advance, for sure. also, know the product. between now and the day of the fair, study up on the new products especially. be able to tell the customer about the products and what they're used for. if you have time and patience, get an idea for the price range as well. (I felt so innept standing there looking through a catalog trying to find the warranty and prices of things) your customers will be impressed.
Good luck and i'll post again if i think of other stuff.

What are the new registry benefits for Pampered Chef?

The new registry benefits for Pampered Chef include a 10% discount on all items purchased from your registry, free shipping on all registry orders over $150, and a special gift from us when your registry reaches $500 in purchases.

How do I set up a registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a registry with Pampered Chef is easy and can be done online or through one of our independent consultants. Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button to get started. You can also contact a consultant in your area for personalized assistance.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" button. From there, you can add new items or edit existing ones. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with adding items to your registry.

Do you offer any special benefits or discounts for bridal shows?

Yes, we offer a 15% discount on all items purchased at a bridal show, as well as a special gift for the bride. Additionally, we offer a 20% discount for all guests who book a party at the bridal show. Contact your consultant for more information about hosting a bridal show with Pampered Chef.

How do I view and manage my registry?

You can view and manage your registry by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Manage Registry" button. From there, you can view all items on your registry, as well as add or edit items as needed. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with managing your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • leshelman