• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Beach-Themed Bridal Fair: Advice Needed!

In summary, the bride can follow up with the groom for their registry, or the bride and groom can follow up together for their registry. Thanks for the clarification!
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am going to do a bridal fair at the end of this month. I have a question for those of you who have done these before. They are having a "beach theme" for the fair itself because they are giving away a trip to Cancun. My question is do I stick with there theme and decorate beachy or do I stick with the norm and make it weddingy (if that is a word)?

i would try to do both like put umbrellas on tops of bells i am doing one at the end of this month as well i am giving away a set of stainless bowls set up like a 3 teir cake i am going to put white bows around them but you could add little surf boards or umbrellas

Do you have the new spring colored items? Those have the beachy look! And bring the cookware- too bad we didn't offer a nice line of china for the registry! Nver did a bridal fair myself but I am going to be doing a Healthy kids type fair in March. First time for me

beach theme or not?I would do a combination. You could use the bbq stuff, chillzanne, carafe, woven baskets, etc. These items are all good to use outdoors for picnics or at the beach. You can still decorate wedding like with the white bows and such.

I saw this done and it was cute. Get some small seashells and put inside the large whisk. Tie a white bow on the handle. If you want, you can put tulle netting over the whisk part and then tie the bow. Either way, it is really cute, beachy and wedding-like too!
I have also inserted Jordan Almonds in the whisk and tied the bow.
Get a childs sand bucket and put some of our tools/utensils in it. Tie a white bow. Use a beach towel as a table cover. My daughter had a beachy wedding last year, theres lots you can do to combine everything if you put your mind to it! Good Luck!

Last edited:
I have done several bridal expos. I would just stick with the (wedding theme)simple additions and the three tier stand or Stainless steel bowls. First find out if you could have food samples. I make the choc. cookie kisses and put them on your simple additions. Have your door prize slips handy and tell them to enter a "Free Cooking Show", Now you have all the info you need. The key is to following up with either a letter thanking them for stopping by your both or call. DON'T FORGOT TO TELL THEM THE NEW WEDDING REGISTRY! Print up flyers explaining the registry with your name,phone and website... :) Good Luck! Colleen

door prize slipsDo you have a sample door prize slip?
Bridgett

:)
PamperedBridgett said:
Do you have a sample door prize slip?
Bridgett

I use the door prize slips that you order from supply/order.

Door Prize SlipHi there,

I've attached a copy of my Door Prize slip. I used this at all my events.. I print them on colored paper so I know which event I received their name-

Yellow- Fairs
Green - Shows
Pink- Bridal shows

and so on..

Good Luck- I did a Bridal Fair in January and have lots of names to contact for our new Wedding Registry... I am excited to promote this with my Business.

Karla Stoney
Future Director

Attachments

• Door Prize Slips.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 920
thanksI really appreciate you sharing your door prize slip with me.
Bridgett

door prizeYou're very welcome. Good Luck

Karla :)

Door Prize SlipsI would add three things to your slip which would have been helpful when I did a bridal expo.

Bride Name
Wedding Date
Please Circle One: Are you: The Bride, The Groom, Family/Friend

This really helps with determining who to follow up with for Wedding Registry vs Wedding Showers.

1. What type of beach-themed decorations should I use for a bridal fair?

For a beach-themed bridal fair, you can use a variety of decorations such as seashells, starfish, beach umbrellas, and tropical flowers. You can also incorporate elements like sand, driftwood, and nautical ropes to enhance the beach atmosphere.

2. How can I create a menu that fits with the beach theme?

For the menu, you can offer light and refreshing options such as seafood, fruit skewers, and tropical drinks. You can also include beach-themed desserts like cupcakes with edible seashells or a sandcastle-shaped cake.

3. What kind of entertainment should I have at a beach-themed bridal fair?

Consider hiring a steel drum band or a ukulele player to provide live music that will transport guests to a tropical beach. You can also have a photo booth with beach props for guests to take fun pictures.

4. How can I incorporate beach-themed activities into the bridal fair?

You can set up a DIY station for guests to create their own beach-themed wedding favors, such as personalized seashell candles or mini beach bags filled with treats. You can also have a sandcastle building competition or a beach-themed scavenger hunt.

5. What are some creative ways to display vendors' products at a beach-themed bridal fair?

You can use wooden crates or barrels to create a rustic display for vendors' products. You can also use a surfboard or beach chairs to showcase items. Another idea is to create a mock beach setup with a backdrop of the ocean and sand, where vendors' products can be displayed as if they were in a beach shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie