• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair - Need Ideas!

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hi All! I have a Bridal Fair on February 7th. At the end of the fair, I get a list of all registered brides, their address, phone number and email! I'm pretty excited about this.

What have you done at Bridal Fairs in the past? Do you have any pictures? I want to make this super successful, so any help would be appreciated!

AmandaKeyser

Novice Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hey Mountainmama74! I have a bridal fair 2 days from now! As a wedding consultant I have done several bridal fairs. As a PC consultant I have only done 1. You will get alot of brides responding "oh my mom loves this stuff". . perfect opp to tell her why her mom loves the PC! Also you will get a few moms who drag their daughters to your booth b/c they are familiar with the PC. Both perfect scenarios. . Definately give them some info to walk home with but also GET THEIR INFO AT YOUR BOOTH. Whether you hold a drawing or just offer to contact them about the registry and shower opportunities, I strongly suggest you get their info first.
Yes you will get a contact list of EVERYONE who registered at the event so you will will walk away with more girls who did not visit your table. However, you will (if your wedding fair sponsors are lke the ones here) have to wait a few weeks. . now that might be okay for you but if not, having your own lead list will benefit you!
What i like to do is go ahead and call the ones you have contact info for. Even send them a personal letter and another copy of the Wedding Registry tri-fold from PC (those are so cheap i buy a ton and carry them everywhere!) Not sure which way is better:phone call before mailing or visa versa? But then when you get the complete list you can compare it to the ones you've already tackled and you have made a huge dent in the long list of leads.
Hope that helps! I'll let you know how thursday goes if you want!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views