• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired for Your Bridal Fair Booth: Style Ideas for Sunday's Event!

I do want...but because I really enjoy setting it up and taking it down. I charge $25 to set up and $10 to take down. Normally, if I do a show, I am allowed to stay until the last show is done, and then I have to leave. I'm usually there until about 7pm, and then I head home. Thank you so much for your question! I live in San Antonio, TX and I'm going to be at the San Antonio Bridal Fair on Sunday, June 26th from 10am-4pm. I would love to share a booth with another consultant! It sounds like you would have a lot of fun at the show. I hope
pamperedpearl
I am looking for some suggestions...i am participating on a bridal fair on Sunday 6/26. I am looking for some style ideas for my booth. any suggestions?

Stainless Steel BowlsI saw a cute dispay on Consultant's Corner once with the stainless steel bowls - The bowls were stacked and there was a thick white ribbon (with the wire sides) tied in a pretty bow on the top and the ends came down sort of draped to the bottom. They also placed little white flowers in the ribbon. I used that display idea for a Pampered Bride show I did in April. I also made a tablecloth. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some cheap fabric and bought a white pom pom fringe to sew on the edges. I had so many comments on the tableloth - it looked sort of vintage. The whole thing cost me like $10. It's a write off, and I plan to use it at all my bridal showers I do.

You can also put your own little gift sets together as gift ideas! The whisk with a ribbon tied around it holding a gift certificate. You can fill the top of the whisk with candy. That idea with the candy came from CC I think!!

I hope that helps you! Good luck and let us know how well the bridal fair goes! I would love to do one too!

Picture from my bridal fairHi,
Here is the link of my set-up that I do at just about every bridal show/fair...hope it helps..if you have any questions, just let me know.

http://www.saweddings.com/bridalEXgallery_page4.shtml#p

I'm the 1st picture, titled Pampered Chef. If you click on it, it will enlarge the picture..
Enjoy...
Cheers,
Angela

Thank youThank you for your help. You gave me some great ideas.
Lynn

Great display!Angela -

That looks GREAT!! What is your turn out like at the fairs? Also, do you have any food prepared? That would be alot to consider, especially if you ran out! I'm keeping my eyes out for info on bridal fairs in my area.

No foodErica- I did a bridal show out here in IL and you can't serve food without a license to do so. I'm not sure if it's the same for you or not. I would check into it. I love to bring the chillzanne server and have food in there so they can see how cold it stays. I sell one EVERY time. And I just did a fair this weekend- a farmer market- and got 3 July bookings b/c I had the chillzanne with me keeping lunch cold and I let people see how cold my food was. It worked!

Thanks for the info Nicole! It makes total sense that you need a food license! Clever way of a demo with the chilzanne and your lunch! So far my favorite show that I've done was the Pampered Brides because everyone seems more into it - I'd love to do more! And the decorating is alot of fun!

Turnout at Bridal ShowsHello Erica,
Thanks! My turnout is pretty good. When I do these fairs, I'm not allowed to do drawings or food, so I have a sign up sheet to get those that are interested in Bridal Showers, I get anywhere from 30-60 people each time. I also get a list of brides who registerered which is normally about 1200 people.. I slowly work my way through that list, as most of the time, the dates of people's wedding is the year after or 8 months after the bridal show. All brides whose weddings are in the next 2 months after the bridal show, I normally send them a congrats letter and invite them to do their "honeymoon housewarming party".

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Cheers,
Angela

Wow!!Angela - You've got me convinved that I should participate in the bridal fairs! How do you find out about them? And I assume that there can only be one Pampered Chef consultant at the fair? Or how does all of that work? Can you share a booth with a fellow consultant? I need to recover from summer - so far it's been alittle slow...

Thank you all for you help!!!! :D :D

Bridal FairsHi Erica,
1st off...where do you live? There are tons of bridal fairs in different areas, normally, we have 3 big shows every year where I live in TX, and so EVERYONE knows when those are. Yes, normally only one PC booth is allowed, however, a "team" of PC consultants can be there. I, unfortunately, don't share the booth with anyone, not because I don't want to, but b/c no one is interested. Its fantastic to set up a plan as to how to split leads and costs...it depends on where you live in regards to costs...bridal shows in TX run anywhere from $500-$750 per booth, per show, but with the amount of leads and shows you get, it pays for itself..you just need that costs up front and make VERY clear to ALL consultants who join you at the booth, the cost for each hour they stay and make sure they pay you before they attend the fair..or else you might get left with the complete bill.

Any other questions, pls feel free to ask.
Cheers,
Angela

I live in the Lawton/Fort Sill area in Oklahoma but will be moving in about a year to the Fort Worth, TX area near family (my husband will be getting out of the military). The booth price is quite a bit but I can certainly understand why. Is it a tax write off? Thank you so much for the tips!! :)

Bridal Fairs...TaxesYes ma'am...it is definitely a tax break as a business expense/advertising/marketing..

When are you moving to Fort Worth...they have tons of bridal shows..
check out www.texasweddingmall.com and I believe they have the Bridal Extravaganza there too..

If you need anything else, let me know..
Cheers,
Angela

bridalthanks for all the info
several consultants here are doing the county fair and want to set up part of a table for bridal showers, so all the ideas are great
michelle

I want to do a bridal fairAngela,
Where are you in Texas? I am in the Dallas area and can't afford to do the bridal shows on my own. I bet you have more then you can handle with those. That's awesome.

1. What type of products should I showcase in my bridal fair booth?

It's important to showcase a variety of products that are relevant to weddings and bridal showers. This could include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and entertaining pieces that would make great wedding gifts. You may also want to highlight any products that can be personalized or engraved for a more personalized touch.

2. How can I make my booth stand out among other vendors?

One way to make your booth stand out is to create an eye-catching display with your products. Consider using props and decorations that fit a wedding theme, and make sure to have plenty of samples and demonstrations available for guests to try out. Offering special discounts or promotions at the event can also help attract attention to your booth.

3. Can I offer samples or tastings at my booth?

Yes, offering samples or tastings can be a great way to attract potential customers to your booth. Consider offering bite-sized samples of popular recipes made with your products, or have a live demonstration of a recipe that guests can try. This can help showcase the quality and versatility of your products.

4. Do I need to have a specific theme for my booth?

Having a specific theme for your booth can help create a cohesive and visually appealing display. You may want to consider a theme that fits with your brand or the overall theme of the bridal fair. This could be a color scheme, a specific type of cuisine, or a specific product line.

5. How can I engage with potential customers at the bridal fair?

Engaging with potential customers is crucial at a bridal fair. Make sure to have knowledgeable and friendly staff at your booth who can answer any questions and provide demonstrations of your products. You may also want to have a sign-up sheet or raffle for a chance to win a product, which can help collect contact information for potential leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefChris