• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair Follow Up: Find the Perfect Registry & Shower Ideas!

In summary, the conversation discusses a bridal fair and the best way to follow up with potential hosts. Some suggest calling and mailing information, while others prefer just mailing information. A sample postcard is also shared for others to use.
pamperedchef2
does anyone have a postcard that covers the new registry and suggest a shower

You did a bridal fair? Do you have names and phone numbers?

If so, don't mail them anything, CALL THEM!

I also did a bridal fair recently. My question is that some brides preregistered for the event, but were unable to make it. Do you still call them or send them something in the mail and then follow that up with a call? Some of the ones I have called already act a little funny about my calling them, and I have a slip from them with their # on it.

Bridal FairI just did a Bridal Fair on Sunday and those I received a phone number for I have called and no answers. So I have left phone messages. I plan to mail them a flyer and a brief letter about our Bridal Registry/shower programs. Is this wrong, I am tired of calling and getting answering machines. :(

Hopefully you have better luck!

Keep trying!!
ayalaa said:
Is this wrong, I am tired of calling and getting answering machines. :(

No it's never wrong to try to ger potential hosts, whether bridal, fundraiser, or home shows, either way it's for the sake of your business. Remember brides are very, very BUSY!!! They are actually the only people I really believe when they tell me they are very busy. I remember planning my wedding and even though it was small with only a few guests in a small chapel, it took alot of time and planning.
It's always a good idea to follow up with people. When you leave your messages be sure to mention how you understand they are probably very busy getting ready for their special day so you will mail them some info to look over when they get a chance and you will call back maybe three or four days later. That way they can expect it and you don't have to call them every day or every other day.
Be sure to include info on the NEW gift registry, the FREE products, half price items, and how you could even invite everyone for them, if they give you addresses. Some will, some won't want to do this. Good luck!!
Debbie

i was given ALL their info except wedding dates and the list doessn't include which ones showed and which one didnt i PERSONALLY would rather mail out something compared to doing phone calls because i myself hate recieving those types of calls i was just wondering if any1 had put something together i saw that Nancy's had a breif postccard but it doesn't explain the NEW registry rewards

Here is what I came up withfeel free to use it

Attachments

• bridal regisrty post.pub
    75 KB · Views: 464
Hi Everyone
Thank you Pamperedchef2 for the post card. I have attached the version I came up with. Happy Cooking everyone!

Attachments

• bridal regisrty postcard.pub
    82.5 KB · Views: 413
:( I don't have publisher, can anyone re-save them in word or works??

Thanks,

Lisa

I don't have publisher either... I had it installed, but decided, pshaw, I never use publisher so I uninstalled it.. LOL

I asked hubby about getting publisher, he's the computer guy, not me, and he said he doesn't like that program, as too many complications, lol.

Could someone maybe type the text in a window :confused: here so we could get the idea??

Thanks,:)

Lisa

i think this worked

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 361
Wrong file this is it

Attachments

• bridal post.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 581
ThanksThanks so much for doing this,

Lisa

1. How do I follow up with potential customers after a bridal fair?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to follow up with potential customers after a bridal fair to turn their interest into sales. The best way to do this is by reaching out through email, phone calls, or social media to thank them for stopping by your booth and offer them a special promotion or discount.

2. What should I include in my follow-up email after a bridal fair?

Your follow-up email should include a personalized message thanking the potential customer for visiting your booth and expressing your excitement to work with them. You can also include any special promotions or discounts, a link to your website, and your contact information for easy communication.

3. How soon should I follow up with potential customers after a bridal fair?

It's important to follow up with potential customers within a week after the bridal fair. This shows your professionalism and keeps your brand fresh in their minds. However, try not to wait too long as the longer you wait, the less likely they are to remember you.

4. Is it appropriate to send a follow-up message on social media?

Yes, it is appropriate to follow up with potential customers through social media. In fact, it can be a great way to engage with them and showcase your products. Make sure to personalize your message and avoid being too pushy.

5. What should I do if a potential customer doesn't respond to my follow-up?

If a potential customer doesn't respond to your initial follow-up, don't get discouraged. You can try reaching out one more time with a different approach or offer. If they still don't respond, it's best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • leshelman