• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair Follow up

pamperedchef2

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2005
does anyone have a postcard that covers the new registry and suggest a shower

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You did a bridal fair? Do you have names and phone numbers?

If so, don't mail them anything, CALL THEM!

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I also did a bridal fair recently. My question is that some brides preregistered for the event, but were unable to make it. Do you still call them or send them something in the mail and then follow that up with a call? Some of the ones I have called already act a little funny about my calling them, and I have a slip from them with their # on it.

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
Bridal Fair

I just did a Bridal Fair on Sunday and those I received a phone number for I have called and no answers. So I have left phone messages. I plan to mail them a flyer and a brief letter about our Bridal Registry/shower programs. Is this wrong, I am tired of calling and getting answering machines. :(

Hopefully you have better luck!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Keep trying!!

ayalaa said:
Is this wrong, I am tired of calling and getting answering machines. :(

No it's never wrong to try to ger potential hosts, whether bridal, fundraiser, or home shows, either way it's for the sake of your business. Remember brides are very, very BUSY!!! They are actually the only people I really believe when they tell me they are very busy. I remember planning my wedding and even though it was small with only a few guests in a small chapel, it took alot of time and planning.
It's always a good idea to follow up with people. When you leave your messages be sure to mention how you understand they are probably very busy getting ready for their special day so you will mail them some info to look over when they get a chance and you will call back maybe three or four days later. That way they can expect it and you don't have to call them every day or every other day.
Be sure to include info on the NEW gift registry, the FREE products, half price items, and how you could even invite everyone for them, if they give you addresses. Some will, some won't want to do this. Good luck!!
Debbie

pamperedchef2

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2005
i was given ALL their info except wedding dates and the list doessn't include which ones showed and which one didnt i PERSONALLY would rather mail out something compared to doing phone calls because i myself hate recieving those types of calls i was just wondering if any1 had put something together i saw that Nancy's had a breif postccard but it doesn't explain the NEW registry rewards

Dec 5, 2005
Hi Everyone
Thank you Pamperedchef2 for the post card. I have attached the version I came up with. Happy Cooking everyone!

Attachments

• bridal regisrty postcard.pub
    82.5 KB · Views: 329

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I don't have publisher either... I had it installed, but decided, pshaw, I never use publisher so I uninstalled it.. LOL

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I asked hubby about getting publisher, he's the computer guy, not me, and he said he doesn't like that program, as too many complications, lol.

Could someone maybe type the text in a window :confused: here so we could get the idea??

Thanks,:)

Lisa