• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Bridal Fair Booth Fees: Comparing Prices and Worth

D
Daventray
How much would you consider to be reasonable for a bridal fair booth. I have looked at a few but they want $1100 for a 9x9 space. Is it worth it? What does everyone else pay? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that is alot I have never done a bridal fair but i have heard people saying they have spent 500 on a booth how long is it? if you are interested maybe you can spilt the cost with your fellow consultants

TimeIts only 10am to 3pm. But is in a convention center in Providence so tons of people but I have only been doing this for 3 months so that still seems a little expensive. Where could I find similar smaller shows? Who does bridal events for vendors?

If you go to the search bar you can type in bridal fairs and there is a thread with the question how do i find a bridal fair in my area and someone gave a bunch of websites i would look there and see if you can get any info out of that. sorry i have no clue how to copy and paste and add it to this thread :D

I think that is way too much to pay. You would have to get about a dozen good shows out of it just to break even. Most of the people that are attending these events are the brides and grooms, they aren't, unfortunatly, the people that will be planning showers.

Just my opinion

I agree - too expensive but still might be worth it.I agree - you would have to book a lot of shows before breaking even on this expense.

I have done two smaller bridal fairs and only got 1 shower out of it; however, I do have some of the brides I need to FU with now. Most people attending a bridal show have just gotten engaged or are planning on getting engaged. They may not have their wedding for another 12 - 18 months out. By this time they have totally forgotten about meeting you. FU is VERY important.

If you do choose to buy a booth, I would suggest having a substantial drawing and make sure they put their wedding date and complete contact info. on the slips. I would let them know they are non-eligiable if they don't fill out complely. Also getting their email address is a great idea. Some people give out free bridal shows - which is also a great idea. Just remember you are still going to have some expense in having your first one. I created a board to post what the bride wanted to purchase, a white lace table cloth, candle stick holders and candles (Dollar store), which added a lot of expense to my first shower show, but of course now I have it for the rest of them. I also used all the white simple additions. It was beautiful.

Another thing I wanted to do but didn't get around to was just having them register for gifts even if they didn't have a shower. I was going to mail each of them a wish list with a stamped envelope addressed to me so they might send them back. If you have your own web site this would be a great way for people out of town to purchase gifts for the bride and have them shipped to her and you will get the sales credit. Not sure how successful this would be since I didn't do it myself.

I've heard others say the bridal shows are a great benefit to their business. The two bridal shows I did were free to attend. I believe you would find more serious customers at a bridal show they have to pay to enter.

Best of luck!

Rhonda
Independent Kitchen Consultant
in Indiana.

Call and make sure there isn't duplicate representation...Bridal Fairs sounds like a good avenue because people need these products. Whether it's cookware or basics, this is their first kitchen experience together and most likely, will need everything. In response to DAVENTRAY, I'd call and make sure there are no other Pampered Chef consultants because usually it's not advised to have duplicate representation. If PC is already represented, maybe you too can just pay a share for an hour or so. I'd be interested too because I live in Groton, MA not far from Providence. Actually I grew up in Lincoln so I know the area quite well. My email address is [email protected]. Please email if you learn further details on that upcoming bridal fair. Thanks. Oh by the way, I haven't done one either but I'm slated to do one next weekend. I have loved reading all your great ideas...very helpful!

No way in heck!!!There is no way on God's green earth that I would pay $1100 for a booth of any kind, unless it included Doris Christopher herself to come and sit with me! Fairs and booths are a good way to get leads if you dont' have any other ones, but $1100 is just way too much considering the return you will get. Invest your time in working on your list of 100 to think of more leads. Invest your money in clothing with the Pampered Chef logo on it. Go to the Bridal Fair wearing your logo,as long as there isn't another PC consultant there. By being friendly and striking up some conversations with people you will get just as many leads and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Doing my first Bridal Expo!Hi Ladies (& Gents!),

I am going to be doing my first Bridal or Wedding Expo Jan. 21st from 9a to 5p. I am going to be paying $400 for 8 x 10 booth. It is in Jonesboro, Arkansas...an hour away from me. It will be covering most all of Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, and Some of Tennessee. Has anybody here had much success with doing a booth like this especially covering this much territory?? Would anybody care to share their ideas? I have done a few small festivals locally, but this is scary! :eek:

However, I am excited to have been at Leadership when they announced the Online Wedding Registry! Was that not awesome? Woooo hoo! I really think that is going to be so interesting. Has anybody recruited from a Bridal Expo? I am hoping to be able to quickly advance to director pretty soon. I am soooo pumped after coming back from Leadership!

Please. any help or pics would be deeply appreciated! :)

afshea said:
Invest your money in clothing with the Pampered Chef logo on it. Go to the Bridal Fair wearing your logo,as long as there isn't another PC consultant there. By being friendly and striking up some conversations with people you will get just as many leads and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Wow. that is such a great idea.

I called on a Bridal Fair around here and was told it's $350 and I think the space is 8x8. BUT--before you commit, you can attend one for free to check it out. There is one next month in my area. Maybe I'll go and just so happen to wear my new shirt from VIP....hmmm.....

1. How much would you consider to be reasonable for a bridal fair booth?

The price for a bridal fair booth can vary greatly depending on the location, size, and reputation of the event. On average, a 9x9 space at a bridal fair can range from $500 to $2500. It is important to carefully consider the value and potential return on investment before committing to a specific price.

2. Is it worth it to pay $1100 for a 9x9 space at a bridal fair?

The value of a bridal fair booth ultimately depends on your business goals and the potential return on investment. Consider the target audience, the reputation and attendance of the event, and the cost of marketing and advertising through other channels. It may also be helpful to research the experiences of other vendors who have participated in the same event to determine if the price is reasonable for the potential benefits.

3. What does everyone else pay for a bridal fair booth?

The cost of a bridal fair booth can vary greatly and may not be the same for every vendor. Some vendors may negotiate a lower price or receive discounts for participating in multiple events. It is important to research and compare prices for different events and consider the potential return on investment for your specific business.

4. How do I determine the worth of a bridal fair booth?

To determine the worth of a bridal fair booth, consider the target audience, the reputation and attendance of the event, and the cost of marketing and advertising through other channels. It may also be helpful to research the experiences of other vendors who have participated in the same event and gather feedback from past attendees to determine the potential return on investment.

5. Are there any additional costs associated with a bridal fair booth?

In addition to the booth fee, there may be additional costs such as decorating the booth, providing promotional materials, and travel expenses. It is important to carefully budget and consider these additional costs in determining the overall worth of a bridal fair booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Karo
  • smithcooking