• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair Drawing Slips: A Must-Have for Your Upcoming Expo!

C
chefloriray
Does anyone have a drawing slip that is specifically geared toward a bridal fair or expo? I did a search and didnt find one if there is one on here. I would appreciate you posting it for me as I have one coming up this weekend. Thank you in advance. Lori

Bridal FairThere are a couple of very good slips - search under "drawing" ( think that was where I found them) and then alter them to meet your needs - I am doing my first bridal show this weekend, too! What special things are you doing to your table? I am trying to borrow some SA and the SSMB to make "cakes" and am raffling off a $25 only-from-laurel gift certificate!

Good thing my sales meeting tonight is going to focus on fairs and shows!

I'll post if I get any good tips :)

Goog Luck!

Laurel

Not sure what all am doing yet but definatly using the SA we only have access to one 8 ft table so am limited to what we will have on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just did a bridal expo a few weeks ago and it was great! I just used the regular drawing slips b/c they mention the bridal stuff on them. Get people to stop at your booth by saying "hello, would you like to enter for a free drawing?" Then, while they are filling it out, tell them about pampered bride and how easy it is to host one. Have them write bride next to their name if they are a bride. Sometimes, it is easier to get a bride to book a kitchen show rather tham a bridal shower b/c they aren't the ones planning the shower. I had little like 2" white bags that I got at walmrt, filled it with mints and tulle, and attached my business card to the outside with a sticker that said "you book it, I'll cook it" (got them from sticking to business). Everyone loved them!!! it's more attractive to look at so more people will pick it up. I also made the bride-to-be-party cake and put it on a round turn able display thingy. I had a very pretty box for the drawing slips to go in. I also had lots of pampered bride flyers and catalogs...mini catalogs too b/c they don't want to lug around a big catalog. If you see someone mark yes while you are talking to them, SAY SOMETHING!!! Start off with something like, "I saw you marked that you would be interested in hosting your own kitchen show, let me tell you what great hostess specials we have going on!" Try to get them to set a date for their kitchen show and a date for you to do a host coaching meeting right there so you can already have the booking and not have to worry about them losing interest before you get to call them. Also, FOLLOW UP IS KEY!!!!! Keep in mind that this expo will only be in their mind for a short period of time. Call as many people as you can as soon as you can. The first 2 days following the event are the most important...everything is still fresh in their minds. Good luck to both of you and I hope this helped you!

Training RecapWe had a training session on these last night at my cluster meeting - here are a couple of tips that I really liked:

- Less is more. Don't lug everything with you - it makes your table too crowded, and noone can see the things you want to feature

- Use empty boxes covered with tablecloths to create risers at the back of your table - more eye catching than having everything on the same level

- don't bring food - the plate of cookies that looked great in the am, looks pretty sad by the afternoon. Wrapped candies, something small is better, and no dirty dishes or crumbs cluttering your table.

- have a list for folks to give you their info if they would like a current catalog

Good Luck!

Laurel

1. What are bridal fair drawing slips?

Bridal fair drawing slips are small cards or pieces of paper that attendees can fill out and submit for a chance to win prizes at a bridal fair or expo. These slips typically include the attendee's name, contact information, and sometimes wedding details.

2. Why are they a must-have for upcoming bridal expos?

Bridal fair drawing slips are a must-have because they allow vendors to collect important contact information from potential clients. This information can be used for follow-up communication and marketing after the expo, increasing the chances of securing new business.

3. Are there any specific drawing slips geared towards bridal fairs or expos?

Yes, there are drawing slips specifically designed for bridal fairs and expos. These slips may include additional fields for wedding details, such as date and location, and may have a more elegant design to match the theme of the event.

4. Where can I find a bridal fair drawing slip?

You can typically find bridal fair drawing slips at the registration table of the event. If you are unable to find one, you can also contact the event organizers or ask vendors if they have any available. You can also create your own drawing slips using a template or design software.

5. How can I make the most out of using drawing slips at a bridal fair?

To make the most out of using drawing slips at a bridal fair, be sure to have a clear and enticing prize for attendees to enter to win. Additionally, follow up with the contacts collected after the event to continue building relationships and potentially secure new clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • citymouse