• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Bridal Expo: Recipes & Samples

In summary, the Newbie Bridal Expo is an event organized by Pampered Chef for newly engaged couples. It is open to anyone who is interested in learning about their products and recipes, and typically lasts for 2-3 hours. There will be exclusive deals and discounts available, and it is recommended to RSVP to ensure enough samples and materials for all attendees.
dmfink
I will be doing a bridal expo in July. I have never done this before and I am a little nervous, but very excited. I wanted to showcase some of our recipes and do samples at this event. I was thinking for drink samples doing the strawberry lemonade, but I am not sure what to do for eats. Everything is going to be pre-prepared. I am going to make big batches of the lemonade prior. I would like to do a dessert, maybe brownies or cookies. I started out with the mini kit so I only have the large bar pan to work with. Anyone have any suggestions?

I did a Bridal expo this past Thursday. We only displayed our wine glasses. We had information on Bridal registry and host benefits. We kept it simple. between me and another consultant we got 60 leads in the 3 1/2 hours of the expo.if anything, keep it simple and put a block of cream cheese down and some Spicy pineapple rum sauce or the Raspberry..

colegrovet said:
I did a Bridal expo this past Thursday. We only displayed our wine glasses. We had information on Bridal registry and host benefits. We kept it simple. between me and another consultant we got 60 leads in the 3 1/2 hours of the expo.

if anything, keep it simple and put a block of cream cheese down and some Spicy pineapple rum sauce or the Raspberry..

I totally agree, all the expos I've done they are looking at SO many things, they won't even remember. So make sure you have Plenty of Info

1. What is the Newbie Bridal Expo and what can I expect?

The Newbie Bridal Expo is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for newly engaged couples. It is a fun and informative event where you can learn about our products, try out some delicious recipes, and get exclusive deals and discounts.

2. Do I need to be a bride or groom to attend the Newbie Bridal Expo?

No, the Newbie Bridal Expo is open to anyone who is interested in learning about Pampered Chef products and recipes. We welcome family members, friends, and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun!

3. How long does the Newbie Bridal Expo typically last?

The duration of the event may vary, but it usually lasts for about 2-3 hours. This gives you plenty of time to browse our products, try out some samples, and ask any questions you may have.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the Newbie Bridal Expo?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only at the Newbie Bridal Expo. You can take advantage of these special offers to stock up on our products for your new home.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Newbie Bridal Expo?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the Newbie Bridal Expo so we can ensure we have enough samples and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by registering online through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies