• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items should I bring to a bridal expo as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant attending a bridal expo, it is recommended to primarily use the items from your own kit to showcase your personal style and become more familiar with your products. However, if desired, you could also borrow items from your upline. Additionally, it is important to have a positive attitude and display the products confidently, along with having business cards and a door prize to attract potential customers.
California Girl
so I am going to a bridal expo very soon and i only have the items from my kit, should I borrow items from my upline?

The kit does a GREAT job of showcasing all of our product lines. Keep it Simple and just use the kit. When I do booths, I generally do my kit and any upcoming specials if I own them.

I just did my 1st expo and I brought a bit more than my kit. Most people didn't really play too much with the products. I would just display your kit as nicely as possible, add in some great signs about the registry, showers, bridal party gifts. Also, borrow the DCB, it is a great discussion topic forthe brides who don't cook yet, letting them know they can have a great roasted chicken in a halh hour. Also Have a lot of business cards and/or packets to hand out. I also had a door prize they could win to get them to fill out the drawing slips. I have 4 for sure registries already entered in and have 9 more who want me to call and set them up closer to their wedding dates.

Might be too late for advise, but we had forms on clipboards with the same info it asks on the website to start a registry. Big Hint! Make sure you can read what they wrote before they leave your table.

Hi there! Congratulations on attending the bridal expo! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can understand the excitement and pressure of showcasing our products at such a big event. In my opinion, it would be best to stick with the items from your own kit. This will not only showcase your own personal style and preferences, but it will also give you a chance to become more familiar and comfortable with your own products. However, if there are specific items that you feel would be a great addition to your display, you could always reach out to your upline and see if they are willing to lend them to you. Ultimately, the most important thing is to have a positive attitude and confidently showcase the amazing products we have to offer. Good luck at the expo!

1. What should I bring to a Bridal Expo?

It's always a good idea to bring a pen and paper to take notes, as well as your wedding planning checklist or any specific ideas or questions you have for vendors. Comfortable shoes are also a must as you'll likely be doing a lot of walking and standing.

2. Do I need to bring cash to a Bridal Expo?

It's not necessary to bring cash, but it can be helpful for purchasing smaller items or making deposits with vendors. Many vendors also accept credit cards or have the ability to process payments on the spot.

3. Should I bring my fiancé to a Bridal Expo?

It's up to you and your fiancé's schedule, but bringing them along can be helpful in making decisions together and getting their input on vendors. Plus, it can be a fun and exciting experience to share together.

4. Can I bring my own food and drinks to a Bridal Expo?

Each Bridal Expo may have different policies, so it's best to check with the event organizers beforehand. Some may allow outside food and drinks, while others may have food and drinks available for purchase at the event.

5. Can I bring my own bags to a Bridal Expo?

Yes, you can bring your own bags to hold any materials or samples you receive from vendors. Some Bridal Expos may also provide bags for attendees to use during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • husbandwifepcteam