• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Bridal Expo Worth the Investment?

In summary, the bridal expo is $610 for a booth for the weekend. They do all sorts of advertising, including commercials, radio, magazine, and newspaper advertisements. The only PC consultant there would be the person doing the booth. They don't want to dish out the money and not make it back, or waste their time. The person wrote in asking for advice on whether or not the expo is worth it. The advice given was to consider if the booth is worth the $610 and if there are enough people to help run it.
kitchenqueen
I really need your opinion and advice!! I recently got in touch with an organizer for a bridal expo. It is $610 for a booth for the weekend. They do all kinds of advertising like commercials, radio, magazine and newspaper advertisments, etc. I would also be the only PC consultant there. I don't want to dish that much money out and not make it back or even waste my time. What do you think :confused: ? I would really be stepping out of my box and I always here on here how you need to step outside your box, etc. Any advice would be appreciated!! If any of you have done a bridal expo, please share your story...success or flop. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons. Thanks in advance for any info!!

Last edited:
my thoughts exactlyI recently did the same thing. There is an expo in my area and it's $675 to do it. I also would be the only pc consultant. I just really don't know if that is worth it. There's a lot of other things that I could think of doing with that much money. So yeah, if anyone out there has had success with one of these things let us know. Thanks in advance.

Bridal Expo...?The bridal expo I did recently was open to all consultants in our cluster - the directors used their stipend from PC to pay and each consultant working the expo paid a fixed dollar amount ($8 for 1.5 hours). We also did this with a food expo in May and opened the working hours up to another cluster. Sharing the cost helps alot.

My director does the sameMy director opens up fairs and festivals to all in her cluster. Depending on the price of the booth, the cost per consultant is generally $45 +/- for a 2 hour shift. This includes the cost of the booth, and the raffle prize (generally a $25 PC GC).

Hope this helps.

Thank you all so much for the resonses and advice! I was thinking - 2 days 5 hours each of PC and dealing with brides AND thier mothers - WOW would I need a glass of wine after that long weekend!!! I'll have to get mention it to my cluster to join in!!

kitchenqueen said:
I really need your opinion and advice!! I recently got in touch with an organizer for a bridal expo. It is $610 for a booth for the weekend. They do all kinds of advertising like commercials, radio, magazine and newspaper advertisments, etc. I would also be the only PC consultant there. I don't want to dish that much money out and not make it back or even waste my time. What do you think :confused: ? I would really be stepping out of my box and I always here on here how you need to step outside your box, etc. Any advice would be appreciated!! If any of you have done a bridal expo, please share your story...success or flop. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons. Thanks in advance for any info!!

Can you share the time with one or two others in your group and split the cost? Sounds like the event will be hopping, enough to collect enough data in an hour or two, then sell a spot to the next rep in your cluster.

1. Is attending a bridal expo worth the time and money?

The answer to this question depends on your individual goals and preferences. Attending a bridal expo can be a great way to gather inspiration and ideas for your wedding, as well as connect with vendors who can help make your big day a success. However, if you already have a clear vision for your wedding and have most of your vendors selected, it may not be necessary to attend a bridal expo.

2. What can I expect to find at a bridal expo?

Bridal expos typically feature a variety of vendors, including caterers, photographers, florists, and wedding planners. You can also expect to see fashion shows, sample wedding cakes, and participate in giveaways and raffles. Some expos may also offer workshops or presentations on wedding planning.

3. How can I make the most out of attending a bridal expo?

To make the most of attending a bridal expo, it's important to come prepared. Bring a list of vendors you still need to book and any specific questions you have for them. Also, be sure to bring a notebook to take notes and a bag to collect any brochures or business cards. It's also helpful to have a budget in mind and stick to it while at the expo.

4. Are there any discounts or deals available at bridal expos?

Yes, many vendors offer special discounts or packages at bridal expos. This can be a great opportunity to save money on your wedding expenses. However, be sure to read the fine print and understand all terms and conditions before making a purchase or signing a contract.

5. Do I need to bring anything with me to the bridal expo?

It's not necessary to bring anything specific, but it can be helpful to have a list of vendors you still need to book and any questions you have for them. You may also want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes and a bag to collect any brochures or business cards. Some expos may also require pre-registration or tickets, so be sure to check the event's website beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies