• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Expo Handouts: Tips and Tricks for Successful Exhibiting

P
pamperedkc
I am doing my first expo this week, and would like to know what do you normally hand out to the registered brides? I was thinking of making up bags with the current catalog, opportunity brochure, wedding register flyer, wedding shower planner, a recipe card, and twixit. Am I giving too much? Would you give current catalogs, or old ones?

What would you normally do as a drawing?

i am doing on this weekend i am drawing for stainless bowl set but everyone will win a FREE SHOWER i awould not hand out that much info i try to get 1 thing with my name on it in EVERYONES hand i am attaching a flyer that i mad up and one i got off here

Attachments

• bridal flyer.doc
    425.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • What are Registry Rewards.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 690
Thank you so much for sharing those flyers! You have just saved me HOURS! :)

Thanks for the fliers! I tweaked them to what I envisioned but it was a great base!!!

Thanks so much!

I am new to pappered chef, I have gotten so many ideas from this site. Thank you all so much. I am looking to get heavy into the Briadal Shower Registery. Do any of you use the newspaper announcements for contacts?

i thought about that but how do you get their addresses? also, some people have commented that when they did this, the brides got weirded out. have you looked into becoming a vendor partner with a local David's Bridal. here's a couple threads on that to start you out (one two) but you could continue on with these search results

pamperedkc said:
I am doing my first expo this week, and would like to know what do you normally hand out to the registered brides? I was thinking of making up bags with the current catalog, opportunity brochure, wedding register flyer, wedding shower planner, a recipe card, and twixit. Am I giving too much? Would you give current catalogs, or old ones?

What would you normally do as a drawing?

These are 2 to a page, you can attach your business card. I like the idea of attaching a tiny treat bag filled with 2 heart candies to the bottom of my business card... and having this attachment to handout. Also - I would make a drawing slip that requests ALL of the info you need to create a registry FOR them, and have a yes/no question "Would you like me to create a registry account for you? PC will mail you a catalog and you can go in and register for fabulous wedding gifts - be sure to ask for a password or tell them it will be "wedding" - that they can change it when they get on.

Also, I would have a question, "Would you like to be added to my monthly emailed newsletter?

Good luck!

Last edited:
I give a recipe card with my info on it--they are less likely to throw away---i give the mini catalogs too sometimes----only big catalogs if they sound like they really will order--otherwise they can view the website---my door prize slip asks for an e-mail --in a weekend I had 58 people give me their e-mail but they had checkd no for doing a show--they may want to buy sometime and they will get my updates!!

I do a three coupon sheet. One coupon for recruiting, one for a show and a recipe. I use he same basic concept and change it a bit.

Attachments

• 4H Coupon.doc
    82 KB · Views: 499
ComparisonsHere is a sheet comparing various wedding registries that I received from my Director.

Attachments

• Registry_ComparisonChart[1].doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 416

What do you normally hand out to registered brides at a bridal expo?

It's always a good idea to have a variety of materials to hand out at a bridal expo. Some common items include catalogs, brochures, flyers, and small gifts or samples. It's important to have a mix of informational materials and promotional items to catch the attention of potential brides.

Is it better to give current catalogs or older ones at a bridal expo?

Ideally, you should have both current and older catalogs available to hand out at a bridal expo. This allows you to showcase your newest products and services, while also giving potential brides a chance to see your previous offerings. However, if you have limited resources, it's best to prioritize current catalogs to showcase your most up-to-date offerings.

Is it a good idea to give out bags with multiple items at a bridal expo?

Providing a bag with multiple items can be a great way to stand out at a bridal expo. However, it's important to strike a balance and not overwhelm potential brides with too much information. Stick to a few key items that showcase your business and products, and make sure they are high-quality and useful for brides-to-be.

What should be included in the bag for registered brides at a bridal expo?

Some items to consider including in your bag for registered brides at a bridal expo are a current catalog, an opportunity brochure, a wedding register flyer, a wedding shower planner, a recipe card, and a small gift or sample. You can also include your business card or contact information so brides can easily reach out to you after the expo.

What is a common strategy for drawing attendees to your booth at a bridal expo?

A common strategy for drawing attendees to your booth at a bridal expo is to hold a giveaway or raffle. This can be a larger prize, such as a gift basket or free service, or smaller items like discounts or samples. Make sure to prominently display the giveaway at your booth and have attendees fill out a form with their contact information so you can follow up with them after the expo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman