1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Expo Handouts

1. pamperedkc

pamperedkc Guest

I am doing my first expo this week, and would like to know what do you normally hand out to the registered brides? I was thinking of making up bags with the current catalog, opportunity brochure, wedding register flyer, wedding shower planner, a recipe card, and twixit. Am I giving too much? Would you give current catalogs, or old ones?

What would you normally do as a drawing?

Feb 22, 2006
  2. pamperedchef2

pamperedchef2 Novice Member

i am doing on this weekend i am drawing for stainless bowl set but everyone will win a FREE SHOWER i awould not hand out that much info i try to get 1 thing with my name on it in EVERYONES hand i am attaching a flyer that i mad up and one i got off here

Attached Files:

Feb 23, 2006
  3. Thank you so much for sharing those flyers! You have just saved me HOURS! :)

Feb 24, 2006
  4. Shari'sKitchen

Shari'sKitchen Member

Thanks for the fliers! I tweaked them to what I envisioned but it was a great base!!!

Thanks so much!

5. I am new to pappered chef, I have gotten so many ideas from this site. Thank you all so much. I am looking to get heavy into the Briadal Shower Registery. Do any of you use the newspaper announcements for contacts?

May 24, 2006
  6. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

i thought about that but how do you get their addresses? also, some people have commented that when they did this, the brides got weirded out. have you looked into becoming a vendor partner with a local David's Bridal. here's a couple threads on that to start you out (one two) but you could continue on with these search results

May 25, 2006
  7. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

These are 2 to a page, you can attach your business card. I like the idea of attaching a tiny treat bag filled with 2 heart candies to the bottom of my business card... and having this attachment to handout. Also - I would make a drawing slip that requests ALL of the info you need to create a registry FOR them, and have a yes/no question "Would you like me to create a registry account for you? PC will mail you a catalog and you can go in and register for fabulous wedding gifts - be sure to ask for a password or tell them it will be "wedding" - that they can change it when they get on.

Also, I would have a question, "Would you like to be added to my monthly emailed newsletter?

Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
    May 29, 2006
  8. Chef susan

Chef susan Member

I give a recipe card with my info on it--they are less likely to throw away---i give the mini catalogs too sometimes----only big catalogs if they sound like they really will order--otherwise they can view the website---my door prize slip asks for an e-mail --in a weekend I had 58 people give me their e-mail but they had checkd no for doing a show--they may want to buy sometime and they will get my updates!!

Jun 20, 2006
  9. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I do a three coupon sheet. One coupon for recruiting, one for a show and a recipe. I use he same basic concept and change it a bit.

Attached Files:

Jun 24, 2006
  10. chef_goods

chef_goods Novice Member Gold Member

Comparisons

Here is a sheet comparing various wedding registries that I received from my Director.

Attached Files:

Jun 28, 2006
Have something to add?