1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bridal Catalog

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone have extras they don't want?? I can't believe they got rid of them!

Apr 2, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I think I do! They might have my stamp on them. I'll PM you when I get a chance to count them.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

The prices of most of the items in the catalog went up! I would be afraid to use them.

Apr 3, 2009
  4. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

They are still sending them out in boxes for shows. My march show got one and I wasn't happy about it because of the price changes. I had the show shipped to me so I just yanked it.

Apr 3, 2009
  5. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

Same here...HO is still sending them in orders and unless you have orders shipped to yourself, you would not even know about it.:eek:

I will use them as I have a few left, but I'm sure to note that there are some price changes and if the couple has any questions, they can contact me. Most of my couples will use it for registry anyway, so they are mostly interested in the "product" instead of the price when registering.

Apr 3, 2009
  6. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Thanks for the reminder the pricing has changed in these catalogs. I'm going to use the few I have left, but I will make a sticker noting some prices have changed.

Have something to add?