• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Extras: Don't Let Them Go To Waste!

In summary, when making a purchase with Pampered Chef, you can find a list of the free extras that come with your order on your order confirmation or on the website. However, you cannot choose which free extras you receive as they are determined by current promotions and availability. The free extras can be used right away or saved for later, but some may have expiration dates. They cannot be returned for a refund or exchange and will be automatically included with your order as long as you meet the requirements for the current promotion.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Anyone have extras they don't want?? I can't believe they got rid of them!

I think I do! They might have my stamp on them. I'll PM you when I get a chance to count them.

The prices of most of the items in the catalog went up! I would be afraid to use them.

They are still sending them out in boxes for shows. My march show got one and I wasn't happy about it because of the price changes. I had the show shipped to me so I just yanked it.

candiejayne said:
They are still sending them out in boxes for shows. My march show got one and I wasn't happy about it because of the price changes. I had the show shipped to me so I just yanked it.

Same here...HO is still sending them in orders and unless you have orders shipped to yourself, you would not even know about it.:eek:

I will use them as I have a few left, but I'm sure to note that there are some price changes and if the couple has any questions, they can contact me. Most of my couples will use it for registry anyway, so they are mostly interested in the "product" instead of the price when registering.

Thanks for the reminder the pricing has changed in these catalogs. I'm going to use the few I have left, but I will make a sticker noting some prices have changed.

1. How do I know which free extras come with my purchase?

When you make a purchase with Pampered Chef, the free extras that come with your order will be listed on your order confirmation. You can also find a list of current free extras on our website under the "Special Offers" section.

2. Can I choose which free extras I receive?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a choice of free extras at this time. The free extras that come with your order are determined by the current promotion and availability.

3. Do I need to use the free extras right away or can I save them for later?

You can use the free extras right away or save them for later. However, please note that some free extras may have expiration dates, so be sure to check the details when you receive them.

4. Can I return my free extras for a refund or exchange?

Free extras cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. If you have any issues with your free extras, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Do I need to add the free extras to my cart when making a purchase?

No, you do not need to add the free extras to your cart when making a purchase. As long as you meet the requirements for the current promotion, the free extras will automatically be included with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • jlamson4
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies