• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bridal Fair Booth Ideas

In summary, the larger fair was more successful than the smaller fair because there was more incentive for people to stop by. The items that I brought increased the chances of somebody buying something, and the white lights made the booth look more inviting. I would recommend bringing a lot of small, individualized
smithcooking
I am needing some help from the wonderful people from this group. I have a bridal fair that I am doing and would like some suggestions on what to take to show at the booth. I had seen some pictures that people had posted on here at one time, but now you can't see any of the pictures. I have done searches and can not find anything.

I was planning on taking all of the stuff that is on the Well Stocked Kitchen list that Pampered chef has out and some of the new stuff.

Thank you in advance for everyones help!

Go to "Files" and put "booth" in the Search. It pulls up pictures as well as lists...

Dont take too many items - somehow the table tends to shrink once you get there! But do take the impressive items like the Stainless Mixing Bowls with a red ribbon tied around it, and the 3 tiered stand, trifle bowl (for drawing slips) and the large bamboo cutting board (if you have it) and your tool turn about with whatever you can fit in it! We also got some fake rose petals at walmart and sprinkled those on the table. It seemed to go over very well! Try not to get overwhelmed with too much info on this site- keep it simple and get your name out there, be friendly and make sure everyone fills out their info for your drawing slip and really brag about host benefits when you are chatting with your brides to be!

I agree--the tables are never big enough! I also take the Stainless Mixing Bowls, the 3-tiered stand and trifle bowl. I recommend bringing a place setting if you have it. I also filled a basket with a few smaller items. I ended up removing a few things from the basket to try to simplify. I try not to set out too many things and think my booth maybe still has too many items in it.

I attached some photos from a bridal fair that I did in January. It was my second bridal fair and first one on my own. I bought some inexpensive tulle at Michael's and filled a stainless pot and trifle bowl with it. I put a white light in each to try to draw some attention. I also put tulle and some Jordan Almonds in a mini whisk.

I brought the BBQ Basting Bottle and suggested it or the BBQ Turner as a groomsman gift.

Kelly

Attachments

• BridalFair_Kelly1.jpg
    BridalFair_Kelly1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 638
  • BridalFair_Kelly2.jpg
    BridalFair_Kelly2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 548
  • BridalFair_Kelly3.jpg
    BridalFair_Kelly3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 502
KellyCooks said:
I agree--the tables are never big enough! I also take the Stainless Mixing Bowls, the 3-tiered stand and trifle bowl. I recommend bringing a place setting if you have it. I also filled a basket with a few smaller items. I ended up removing a few things from the basket to try to simplify. I try not to set out too many things and think my booth maybe still has too many items in it.

I attached some photos from a bridal fair that I did in January. It was my second bridal fair and first one on my own. I bought some inexpensive tulle at Michael's and filled a stainless pot and trifle bowl with it. I put a white light in each to try to draw some attention. I also put tulle and some Jordan Almonds in a mini whisk.

I brought the BBQ Basting Bottle and suggested it or the BBQ Turner as a groomsman gift.

how did it go, if you don't mind me asking. I am doing my first bridal booth at the end of the month.

I was wondering if you had any response to the bridal fair... I was going to sign up and purchase a booth at a local one but they wanted $850 for the booth and I had to have the union workers load and unload the carts, set up the booths and they charged extra for everything. I just thought it would take so long to recoup just the entrance fee... any thoughts??

I had two very different experiences from the two bridal fairs that I've done, and I don't have anything on the books... yet.

The first fair was a smaller fair, and it was for two hours on a Thursday evening. It was a terrific experience in that the two of us were busy, busy, busy!! The two hours flew by. The show organizer gave each bride a card with a list of all booth numbers. Each vendor had a different colored crayon, and the brides visited each booth to get their cards marked so they could enter the raffle.

The second fair was larger. I was by myself, and two of us would have been bored. The brides had no show-related incentive to stop by, and I was across from a terrific photographer that drew them to the other side of the aisle. I had a few more people enter my drawing at the second fair than at the first one. Before this fair, I asked the organizer if she had any incentives for brides to stop at each booth. She said no, but she may try it at her fairs coming up in April. I also just got the list of brides from this fair, and I'm going to e-mail them all and then follow up with a phone call.

I think $850 is way too much, but I don't know how big it is, how many brides go through and if you can share the cost with others. If you can find a smaller bridal fair, that may be the way to go. It seemed like the people at the evening fair were so much friendlier and willing to talk. The brides came with their fiances, whereas at the Sunday fair, there were very few men. Maybe because it was football Sunday?

It's definitely worth trying to negotiate the fair down in price. If you're not really set on attending a fair, you might wait until the very last minute (a day or two before the event). If they have openings, they might come way down in price to fill the space.

I'm hopeful that my investment will pay off. I have plenty of solid leads that I'm trying to connect with. About two-thirds of the brides are longer term investments in that they're getting married in 2010 or even 2011. In the meantime, I'm seeing if I can get some of them to hold a "try me" party.

Sorry for the long post. I hope it helps.

Depending on the number of brides that go through, you should divide the estimate attendance by last years attendance (if an established fair). Also consider dividing the cost among several consultants perhaps your team. I know if you are a vendor, most fairs will provide you with a complete list of all brides in attendance, so even if they don't register at your booth, you will get contact information.

When there were 2-3 of us working a booth at a rather large Taste of _____ Chamber event, I made up 'wedding bouquets' with some of our tools, wedding ribbons and silk flowers and had different consultants go through the event handing out recipes and cards with our booth number on it. They also wore a simple short veil - all in an attempt to get attention, and it did.

People sometimes see 'Pampered Chef' and think we are a kitchen remodeling company, or a restaurant/food company. The wedding motif, although not a large portion of our booth, got them thinking otherwise - or at least asking questions. It was fun!

Attachments

• DSC00634.jpg
    DSC00634.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 363

1. What are some unique booth ideas for a bridal fair?

Some unique booth ideas for a bridal fair could include a live cooking demonstration, offering personalized recipe cards for the bride and groom, showcasing themed kitchen tools and gadgets, or providing a hands-on cooking activity for attendees.

2. How can I make my booth stand out among others at the bridal fair?

You can make your booth stand out by creating an eye-catching display with bright colors and attractive visuals, offering special discounts or promotions, providing samples of your products, and having engaging activities or games for attendees.

3. How can I incorporate the bride and groom's personality into my booth?

You can incorporate the bride and groom's personality into your booth by showcasing products that align with their interests and hobbies, using personalized decorations or signage, and offering customizable options for your products.

4. What are some budget-friendly ideas for a bridal fair booth?

Some budget-friendly ideas for a bridal fair booth could include using simple and inexpensive decorations, offering smaller sample sizes of your products, partnering with other vendors to share booth costs, and utilizing social media to promote your booth instead of printed materials.

5. How can I attract more visitors to my booth at the bridal fair?

You can attract more visitors to your booth by promoting your participation in the bridal fair on social media and through email marketing, offering a special giveaway or raffle, having interactive elements in your booth, and having friendly and approachable staff to engage with attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mountainmama74