• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Inspiration for a Bridal Board?

In summary, someone is looking for pictures to put on a bridal board. They are looking for help or suggestions on where to get pictures or how to decorate a tool turn about like a wedding cake. There are several places to get pictures, and the pictures can be reused. The cost of the pictures is not expensive. The person doing the bridal shower is not very creative when it comes to flowers, but they are excited for the bridal show. They print up the bride's wish list, make copies, and mark off what is purchased for the next person. They pretty much run the show like a regular show.
schel
Anyone have a bridal board to put pictures of the items for the brides wish list?

I am looking for pictures to design one myself for my upcoming bridal show.

Any help / suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Schel

I've only used the pictures with item details once and had them spread out on a table with the item if I had it. The guests picked out the gifts(pictures) for the bride and brought them to me to place their order.
I went to the PC website and used the photos there. I just right clicked and saved to my comptuter then printed them on a postcard size paper. They can be reused also. Someone had a list with pictures on here last year if you can find it.

On this thread, do a search on the right side and put "pictures". There's several to use.

I use this
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KPJEZC/?tag=pfamazon01-20
as my display and cut flowers with a punch in the bride's colors and then the center of the flowes is a picture of the product and the product information.

wadesgirl said:
I use this
as my display and cut flowers with a punch in the bride's colors and then the center of the flowes is a picture of the product and the product information.

VERY cute idea!

I agree- that's a cute idea!

I've seen someone decorate a white tool turn about like a wedding cake and fill the spaces with styrafoam. She used card holders like they use with flowers and put the pictures in there.

Chef Bobby said:
I've seen someone decorate a white tool turn about like a wedding cake and fill the spaces with styrafoam. She used card holders like they use with flowers and put the pictures in there.

I have a decorated tool turn about already in bridal.

What are you talking about the card holders?

Expensive?

Where does one get them?

Where to get the styrafoam to fit?

I am not very creative when it comes to flowers...

I am wondering if this bridal thing is all it's cracked up to be for me. Seems like more work than a traditional show.

Help get me pumped now!!

Schel :eek:

wadesgirl said:
I use this

Bridal show is Sunday and I am out of town until Sun AM, don't have time to order this. Cute idea I agree, but no time to order it.
Thanks.
Schel

schel said:

Expensive?

Where does one get them?

I am wondering if this bridal thing is all it's cracked up to be for me. Seems like more work than a traditional show.

Help get me pumped now!!

All of the Extra stuff does make it a lot more work than a traditional show. I stopped a long time ago with most of the extra stuff.

I have the Bride wear her apron (Which has been signed by all attendees) and help me with the demo. We do a demo featuring many of the things she has registered for, and as she demos the products, I talk about them and why they are going to be so perfect in her kitchen!

I print up her wish list and make copies - everyone gets a copy of her wishlist. I have a master copy. As people place their orders, I mark off what they have purchased for her so that the next person knows if they have to go with plan B.

I pretty much run it like a regular show. Everyone has fun, and it's not that much extra work for me.

I do use a bridal order form for them, which is separated into products ordered for the bride, and products ordered for themselves.

schel said:

Expensive?

Where does one get them?

Help get me pumped now!!

I love bridal showers, they are my favorite. There really is nothing extra except for doing the display. Too bad you cannot get one but you could for next time!

You can get scrap styrafoam or from the craft section of Walmart and cut it to fit in the holes. The card holders are the type they have with flower arrangements. My friend used white beads and bows and made it look like a decorated cake.
Also the 3 tier stand and the stand for the 2 small bows both have a card slot at the top of the handle. Use a card from the brides invitation to put in there.

I use a small bulletin board I purchased at Wal-Mart. I cover it with gift wrap to make it more colorful. I use pictures of items from the wishlist that I mounted on cardstock from the scrapbooking supplies. Guests remove the item they would like to purchase and list it on their order form. I have tried a few other ideas in the past but found this one to work the best for me.

I have used my white TTA all decked out like a bridal cake using craft sticks w/cut out hearts w/ the product name, # & $ on one side and pic on the back. The guests make their selection, then bring it to me to let me know what they'd like to purchase for the couple. I offer Gift Certificates as well.

I am currently in the middle of putting together a new set up using a picture carosel from Archivers. I will try to post pics when I get some more accomplished on it.

Here's the jest of what I'm putting together.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List Caddy 1.jpg
    Bridal Wish List Caddy 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 963
  • Bridal Wish List Caddy.jpg
    Bridal Wish List Caddy.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 836
  • Bridal Wish List.jpg
    Bridal Wish List.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 941
Our cluster has a bridal board that we share. We have one of the cardboard, trifold displays (like for science fairs). We have little velcro dots all over it. Then we take a catalog and cut out pictures of all the products, and mount them on cardstock with the other side of the velcro on the back. We added some white bows and other wedding decorations to the board.

The items on her wishlist all go on the board and then guests can remove what they have purchased.

I think I'll put tabs on the top of the cards for easier pulling out of sleeves, what do you think?

I like Becky's idea. Simple and to the point.A variation of that would be to take images of the products (never toss old catalogs!) and put them on index cards. If they are buying a gift for the bride, they need to bring the card to me and that way other guests know that item is gone.Stupid question ... do brides get the gifts right away or are they saved until just before the wedding?

schel said:
Anyone have a bridal board to put pictures of the items for the brides wish list? I am looking for pictures to design one myself for my upcoming bridal show.Any help / suggestions greatly appreciated!!Thanks!
Schel
Does anyone have the current catalog in resized pictures that I can use to put on cardstock for the registry? Thanks Karen

1. What is a Bridal Board Search?

A Bridal Board Search is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows engaged couples to create a personalized registry for their wedding. It allows them to select items from our catalog that they would like to receive as gifts.

2. How do I access the Bridal Board Search?

To access the Bridal Board Search, you can visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can click on "Create a Registry" and follow the prompts to set up your Bridal Board.

3. Can I add items to my Bridal Board after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your Bridal Board at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on "Manage Registry." From there, you can add or remove items as you wish.

4. How do I share my Bridal Board with my guests?

Once you have created your Bridal Board, you will be given a unique URL link that you can share with your guests. You can also share your Bridal Board through social media or by sending the link directly to your guests.

5. Can I make changes to my Bridal Board after my wedding?

Yes, you can make changes to your Bridal Board after your wedding. However, please note that once your registry has been closed, any remaining items will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend making any necessary changes before closing your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies