1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Board

1. schel

schel Advanced Member

Anyone have a bridal board to put pictures of the items for the brides wish list?

I am looking for pictures to design one myself for my upcoming bridal show.

Any help / suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
    Schel

Aug 20, 2009
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I've only used the pictures with item details once and had them spread out on a table with the item if I had it. The guests picked out the gifts(pictures) for the bride and brought them to me to place their order.
    I went to the PC website and used the photos there. I just right clicked and saved to my comptuter then printed them on a postcard size paper. They can be reused also. Someone had a list with pictures on here last year if you can find it.

Aug 20, 2009
  3. Chef Bobby

On this thread, do a search on the right side and put "pictures". There's several to use.

Aug 20, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2009
  5. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2009
  6. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

I agree- that's a cute idea!

Aug 20, 2009
  7. Chef Bobby

I've seen someone decorate a white tool turn about like a wedding cake and fill the spaces with styrafoam. She used card holders like they use with flowers and put the pictures in there.

Aug 20, 2009
  8. schel

schel Advanced Member

I have a decorated tool turn about already in bridal.

What are you talking about the card holders?

Expensive?

Where does one get them?

Where to get the styrafoam to fit?

I am not very creative when it comes to flowers...

I am wondering if this bridal thing is all it's cracked up to be for me. Seems like more work than a traditional show.

Help get me pumped now!!

Schel :eek:

Aug 20, 2009
  9. schel

schel Advanced Member

Aug 20, 2009
  10. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

All of the Extra stuff does make it a lot more work than a traditional show. I stopped a long time ago with most of the extra stuff.

I have the Bride wear her apron (Which has been signed by all attendees) and help me with the demo. We do a demo featuring many of the things she has registered for, and as she demos the products, I talk about them and why they are going to be so perfect in her kitchen!

I print up her wish list and make copies - everyone gets a copy of her wishlist. I have a master copy. As people place their orders, I mark off what they have purchased for her so that the next person knows if they have to go with plan B.

I pretty much run it like a regular show. Everyone has fun, and it's not that much extra work for me.

I do use a bridal order form for them, which is separated into products ordered for the bride, and products ordered for themselves.

Aug 20, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I love bridal showers, they are my favorite. There really is nothing extra except for doing the display. Too bad you cannot get one but you could for next time!

Aug 20, 2009
  12. Chef Bobby

You can get scrap styrafoam or from the craft section of Walmart and cut it to fit in the holes. The card holders are the type they have with flower arrangements. My friend used white beads and bows and made it look like a decorated cake.
    Also the 3 tier stand and the stand for the 2 small bows both have a card slot at the top of the handle. Use a card from the brides invitation to put in there.

Aug 25, 2009
  13. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I use a small bulletin board I purchased at Wal-Mart. I cover it with gift wrap to make it more colorful. I use pictures of items from the wishlist that I mounted on cardstock from the scrapbooking supplies. Guests remove the item they would like to purchase and list it on their order form. I have tried a few other ideas in the past but found this one to work the best for me.

Aug 25, 2009
  14. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

I have used my white TTA all decked out like a bridal cake using craft sticks w/cut out hearts w/ the product name, # & $ on one side and pic on the back. The guests make their selection, then bring it to me to let me know what they'd like to purchase for the couple. I offer Gift Certificates as well.

I am currently in the middle of putting together a new set up using a picture carosel from Archivers. I will try to post pics when I get some more accomplished on it.

Aug 25, 2009
  15. VeronicaW

Here's the jest of what I'm putting together.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attached Files:

Aug 25, 2009
  16. jenwallace

jenwallace Member Gold Member

Our cluster has a bridal board that we share. We have one of the cardboard, trifold displays (like for science fairs). We have little velcro dots all over it. Then we take a catalog and cut out pictures of all the products, and mount them on cardstock with the other side of the velcro on the back. We added some white bows and other wedding decorations to the board.

The items on her wishlist all go on the board and then guests can remove what they have purchased.

Aug 26, 2009
  17. VeronicaW

I think I'll put tabs on the top of the cards for easier pulling out of sleeves, what do you think?

Sep 8, 2009
  18. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I like Becky's idea. Simple and to the point.

A variation of that would be to take images of the products (never toss old catalogs!) and put them on index cards. If they are buying a gift for the bride, they need to bring the card to me and that way other guests know that item is gone.

Stupid question ... do brides get the gifts right away or are they saved until just before the wedding?

19. Does anyone have the current catalog in resized pictures that I can use to put on cardstock for the registry? Thanks Karen

Apr 18, 2016
Have something to add?