• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Barbie Cake Designs for Bridal Show

In summary, there are many fun and creative ideas for decorating a Barbie Cake for a Bridal show. Some suggestions include using edible flowers or fresh fruit, creating an ombre or rainbow effect with frosting, adding small edible pearls or sprinkles, or using a personalized cake topper. The Pampered Chef website also has a downloadable recipe for a bridal cake/barbie cake. Feel free to email for pictures for further inspiration.
PamperedChef05
Any fun ideas on how to decorate the Barbie Cake for a Bridal show? Please feel free to email me pictures!

[email protected]

Bride cakes
PamperedChef05 said:
Any fun ideas on how to decorate the Barbie Cake for a Bridal show? Please feel free to email me pictures!

[email protected]

I used the idea TPC gave us in the KNC and made cakes in the new prep bowls. I purchased mini doll picks (4 for about $5) and dressed one as bride and 2 others as bridesmaids. I did the brides dress like the baked alaska cake and the others I did a smooth texture. I put them on SA small squares and placed them on the three tiered rack decorated with a garland. I put heart confetti around the cakes. They turned out really cute and I got lots of positive comments! The pictures aren't in yet...

Beth

Bridal CakeI made the cake in the Batter Bowl, made decorators icing (Crisco, powdered sugar, milk, and almond flavoring). Ice the cake, then leave the icing white, use the star tip to make a ruffle at the bottom, writing tip to drape up and down for the "skirt". I used a small Bride and Groom (Walmart), and put on top. Hope this helps

They have the bridal cake/barbie cake recipe available to download on Consultant's Corner. Just go to recipes. Hope that helps.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some fun ideas for decorating your Barbie Cake for a bridal show. One idea is to use edible flowers or fresh fruit to create a garden or garden party theme. You can also use different colors of frosting to create a ombre effect or a rainbow effect for a more whimsical look. Another idea is to use small edible pearls or sprinkles to create a glamorous and elegant design. You could also add a personalized touch by using a custom cake topper or monogram to represent the bride and groom. I would be happy to email you some pictures for inspiration. Happy decorating!

1. Can I customize the design of the Barbie cake for my bridal show?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to create unique and personalized Barbie cakes for any occasion, including bridal shows. We will work with you to incorporate your desired colors, themes, and designs to make your cake truly one-of-a-kind.

2. How many servings does the Barbie cake provide?

Our Barbie cakes are typically designed to serve 12-16 people. However, we can adjust the size and number of layers to accommodate larger parties. Our consultants will discuss the size and number of servings with you during the planning process.

3. What flavors are available for the Barbie cake?

We offer a variety of flavors for our Barbie cakes, including chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and lemon. Our consultants can also make recommendations for cake and frosting flavors that pair well together. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies as well.

4. Can I add a message or personalized message to the Barbie cake?

Yes, we can add a message or personalized message to your Barbie cake. Our consultants can use frosting or fondant to write a message or add a special touch to your cake. Just let us know during the planning process and we will make it happen.

5. How far in advance should I order my Barbie cake for the bridal show?

We recommend placing your order for the Barbie cake at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we understand that last-minute events happen and will do our best to accommodate any urgent orders. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • nikked
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies