• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes and suggestions would fit a Breast Cancer Couples Show?

In summary, this Sunday there is a Breast Cancer Couples show at the daughters house. The husbands will grill outside and the wives will be inside cooking. The show is at 4:30 PM and food should be expected. The cookbook that is being featured this Sunday has a pink cake in it.
pamperedchefdt
I am having a Breast Cancer Couples Show at my daughters house this Sunday. Her husband will be grilling outside with the guys, and I'll have the women inside doing other recipes. The show is at 4:30 PM so enough food to be considered supper would be expected. I would like to make as much "pink" stuff as possible. My son-in-law loves the rubs and sauces. Does anyone have any recipes or suggestions that would fit this kind of show???:balloon: Thanks.

I'm sorry. I have nothing at all that's helpful. I just keep thinking that with husbands and wives attending together you might want to talk to them about helping one another with those breast exams. Guys need them, too. LOL!

I'm new, but there has to be a pink drink you can serve!

Ham is pink... make an appitizer with ham.

Make the Tortillia chips and brush them with beet juice... I would suggest trying this first so you can do it without making a doggy mess. A single pink line down the chip will be festive! Serve with guac!

The Berry Pine Nut Chicken Salad on page 52 of the catalog has strips of red onion in it. the look a little like pink ribbons!

For a main dish, I suggest a tenderloin or flank steak (Check out p 17 of the catalog!)! Beef will be a little pink in the middle :) Plus, the guys can try out a rub! SALMON would also be an EXCELLENT choice!!!

Desserts are endless!
The Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle (p. 26 in Season's best) would be PERFECT! If you chop up some strawberries and mix them into the creamy filling, it will turn pink!
You could also do the strawberry cream cupcake desserts (p. 46) and add a few drops of food coloring to the filling! Chocolate covered strawberries to feature the double boiler (dip in either pink, or white and then create a pink ribbon with colored white chocolate. To color chocolate, get the colored melts. Food coloring with mess up the chocolate!)

I hope this was helpful! Have fun and just remember... not EVERYthing has to be PINK... it's the little ways you work it in that will make the event special!

That pink cake in the new dessert cookbook would be perfect!!

Fact you can pass from ACS. "For every 100 women diagnosed with breast cancer, one man will also be diagnosed." That stat is huge considering that 5 years ago it was 1 man for every 300 women. Those stats are NOT good for men.

Attachments

• The Breast ...pdf
    567.7 KB · Views: 299

What is the "Breast Cancer Couples Show"?

The "Breast Cancer Couples Show" is a cooking demonstration and educational event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is a fun and informative way for couples to learn how to prepare healthy and delicious meals while supporting a great cause.

How do I attend a "Breast Cancer Couples Show"?

You can attend a "Breast Cancer Couples Show" by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant or hosting your own show. You can also search for upcoming events on our website or social media pages.

Do I have to be a couple to attend the show?

No, the "Breast Cancer Couples Show" is open to individuals as well. It is a great opportunity to learn cooking tips and support breast cancer research, whether you are in a relationship or not.

Is there a cost to attend the show?

There is no cost to attend a "Breast Cancer Couples Show". However, donations are greatly appreciated and all proceeds will go towards breast cancer research.

What can I expect at the "Breast Cancer Couples Show"?

At the show, you can expect to learn new cooking techniques, taste delicious food, and hear inspiring stories from breast cancer survivors. You will also have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products, with a percentage of the sales going towards breast cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • whiteyteresa