• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breast Cancer 3-Day Fundraiser: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Event

In summary, the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event is a 60-mile walk organized by the Susan G. Komen foundation to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support programs. Participants can register for the event on the official website and do not need to be professional walkers, though it is recommended to train for the event. There is a minimum fundraising requirement of $2,300 and volunteering opportunities are also available.
elijahstrust
Has anyone done a fundraiser with a participant in the Breast Cancer 3-Day which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund? I've already booked one and offered to donate 1/2 my commission on top of the regular fundraiser donation....just wondering if anyone has done one and has flyers/letters etc they've used. I'm doing it May 1st so hopefully if we close that night (which I already talked to her about), people could also do shopping for Mothers Day.

Thanks for any advice. This will be my very first BIG fundraiser.

I would like to know this too. I have also been asked to do a fundraiser for this organization. Would it still be a HWC fundraiser? Thanks for any info.

I dia a 3-day and a relay FR last year. Do it like a regular FR. They need to money for their teams.

Search the HWC thread. There is some good info from last year.

i am walking in the 3-day & we did a fundraiser in march for this..
i donated 100% of my commission (which is why it says PC will donate 30% of sales). & we also offered other incentives (which youll see on the flyer).

CS isnt allowing uploads right now so if you want me to email you my flyer, let me know.

1. What is the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event?

The "Breast Cancer 3-Day" is a 60-mile walk organized by the Susan G. Komen foundation to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support programs. Participants walk approximately 20 miles each day for three consecutive days.

2. How can I register for the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event?

You can register for the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event on the official website of the Susan G. Komen foundation. Simply click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions to sign up.

3. Do I have to be a professional walker to participate in the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event?

No, the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event is open to people of all fitness levels. However, it is recommended that participants train and prepare themselves for the 60-mile walk to ensure they can complete the event comfortably.

4. Is there a minimum fundraising requirement for the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event?

Yes, each participant is required to raise a minimum of $2,300 in order to participate in the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event. This money goes towards breast cancer research and support programs.

5. Can I volunteer at the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event instead of participating as a walker?

Yes, there are many volunteer opportunities available at the "Breast Cancer 3-Day" event. You can sign up to be a crew member, helping with tasks such as setting up campsites, providing medical assistance, and cheering on walkers along the route.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies