1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Breast Cancer 3-Day

1. elijahstrust

elijahstrust Member

Has anyone done a fundraiser with a participant in the Breast Cancer 3-Day which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund? I've already booked one and offered to donate 1/2 my commission on top of the regular fundraiser donation....just wondering if anyone has done one and has flyers/letters etc they've used. I'm doing it May 1st so hopefully if we close that night (which I already talked to her about), people could also do shopping for Mothers Day.

Thanks for any advice. This will be my very first BIG fundraiser.

Apr 15, 2009
  2. I would like to know this too. I have also been asked to do a fundraiser for this organization. Would it still be a HWC fundraiser? Thanks for any info.

Apr 21, 2009
  3. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I dia a 3-day and a relay FR last year. Do it like a regular FR. They need to money for their teams.

Search the HWC thread. There is some good info from last year.

Apr 21, 2009
  4. thecougchef

thecougchef Advanced Member

i am walking in the 3-day & we did a fundraiser in march for this..
    i donated 100% of my commission (which is why it says PC will donate 30% of sales). & we also offered other incentives (which youll see on the flyer).

CS isnt allowing uploads right now so if you want me to email you my flyer, let me know.

Apr 22, 2009
  5. elijahstrust

elijahstrust Member

Apr 23, 2009
Have something to add?