• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking News - Unconfirmed Reports - Body Found in Colorado

In summary, a news source in Rome, Italy has reported that the body of Paige Birgfeld, a 34-year-old mother of three from Grand Junction, Colorado who went missing in 2007, has been found. However, this report is currently unconfirmed and there has been no news from American sources. Some speculate that the news may be true, but others are skeptical and are waiting for confirmation from the sheriff. The family is hoping for closure and answers after years of waiting. However, there are concerns that this may be a cruel scam, as some search results for Paige's name have been flagged as virus threats. Until there is more information from trusted sources, it is best to approach this news with caution.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
A news source in Rome, Italy, is reporting that the body of Paige Birgfeld has been located. The report is unconfirmed...repeat...UNCONFIRMED.

Source: http://www.worldbuzznow.com/paige-birgfeld-body-found-unconfirmed/3351

There have been reports coming in of Paige Birgfeld remains being found. The 34 year old mother of three from Grand Junction, Colorado was reported missing last June 30, 2007. Today, about three years from the disappearance, people have said to found the remains of the mother.

The news about Paige Birgfeld’s body being found is not yet confirmed as of the moment but our news researchers are looking into this as of this writing. We will have updates about Paige Birgfeld and if ever the body found is really her in just a short while.

This is all speculation, the reports are all coming from Italy and Pakistan. No American news sources are reporting this story, which makes me suspicious.

That would be really interesting if Italy & Pakistan were announcing true facts before any of the media in the US.I do hope that the family can soon find some answers. I think they've already waited way too long.

I'm skeptical...however, remember it's daytime over there and still the middle of the night here.At the same time, I wonder if the usual news sources are waiting for confirmation from the sheriff. In this day and age, however, every news source is tripping over every other news source to get to air before anyone else.In a way, I'm guilty of that, too, since I posted this story that is little more than a rumor at this point.

Looks like it might be valid breaking news! I was searching CNN & found a link to an article written by Amanda Fox with "CBS TV - 48 Hours" Here's the link: http://www.helium.com/items/1786846-paige-birgfeld-body-found-the-story-behind-her-disappearance?page=2

Now 34 months later what may very well be the body of Paige Birgfeld has been found. A new round of investigations can begin, and if forensic science is willing a murderer may be bought to justice, or at the least her remaining family may find some answers and closure.

Ya know, as sad as this has been for everyone involved, I really do hope this is her. Her family and loved ones need closure.

I am with ya Linda. There worst part of this is the not knowing. I can not even imagine how the family has dealt with this. So I too, as awful as this out come MAY be, it is still closure for them. I missed the morning news, Good Morning America and our local so I do not know if anything was said. And KG you make very good sense to be skeptical if the American broadcasters are not saying anything. Unless they too are being cautious. Weird that it would come from over seas first. Besides, what would make this such a big enough story over there compared to here? That just does not seem to make sense to me either. Well, let's pray it is over for her family. Finally!

Until I hear something out of Mesa County, or from Paige's family, I'm holding back.

Interesting . . . I searched on her name, and some choices came up. When I clicked on them, my virus protection said they were virus threats and would not open them. Could this whole story be a cruel scam? It sure makes me wonder, esp. with where the original reports came from.Sandi

sandilou said:
Interesting . . . I searched on her name, and some choices came up. When I clicked on them, my virus protection said they were virus threats and would not open them. Could this whole story be a cruel scam? It sure makes me wonder, esp. with where the original reports came from.

Sandi

I got that too

Poor Family....wondering, having their hopes lifted or worse hearing a rumor that confirms their worst nightmare...and then having to wait for confirmation. I pray that this is resolved quickly....3 years! I'm praying for her, her parents and her children. Sad, all around.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

sandilou said:
Interesting . . . I searched on her name, and some choices came up. When I clicked on them, my virus protection said they were virus threats and would not open them. Could this whole story be a cruel scam? It sure makes me wonder, esp. with where the original reports came from.

Sandi

Me too! I would suggest anyone without virus protection (or good virus protection) just check out the known sites like CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox News, CNN, etc.!!! ;)

You're not missing anything.Every single report that I've read since midnight is basically all the same text. All of these sources are just doing a copy and paste of what someone else has posted.Until I see a report from a mainstream outlet, the Mesa County Sheriff or hear from Paige's family, I believe nothing.

Here's a typical post...
But still no latest news updates about Paige Birgfeld body found so stay in touch regarding the issue, If we find any latest news about Paige Birgfeld body found we will must inform you about this issue.
The misspellings, bad punctuation and poor usage make it sound like it was written by the same guy who writes the Rollex knock-off and male enhancement spams from Russia. It's difficult to take such reports serioiusly.

There is a BIG influx of foreign spam on MANY news sites, including local ones like ours. My boss is dumping HUNDREDS of spam message board posts daily!

Trust me ... as a journalist, if they even THOUGHT they'd found her body, there would be at least a local story stating that human remains had been found, and maybe some speculation about missing persons, including Paige.

How cruel to her family, esp. around a holiday. I suspect the re-broadcast of 48 hours led to this.

I suspect you're right, there was also a report that Hannibal Lester's home was searched the other day, the story said it was for the second time. Um, folks, Lester's home was searched several times two years ago. What possible gain would these charlatans make by spreading such nonsense?

I am/was a Psychic Medium (Have since closed down my Abilities), When this all happened, I was at home and my Hubby told me what had gone. Paige came to me and gave me information as to what had happened.
I did send it to the Police in hopes that what I was being given would help.
I hope that they will take the information I gave them and use it to find Paige.
Sending Love, Prayers and Healing for the Family and Friends of Paige.

Nothing local here in Grand Junction! I'm sure there would be something about a body found like you all said and there's nothing yet.

Have we heard anything more about this?

Absolutely nothing, Anne. The entire report was bogus, as near as I can tell, the rumor started in either Pakistan or Rome, then spread from blog to blog via C&P. I had a report from someone very close to the investigation that if a body was located, it was news to everyone in Western Colorado.

pcnm2010 said:
I am/was a Psychic Medium (Have since closed down my Abilities), When this all happened, I was at home and my Hubby told me what had gone. Paige came to me and gave me information as to what had happened.
I did send it to the Police in hopes that what I was being given would help.
I hope that they will take the information I gave them and use it to find Paige.
Sending Love, Prayers and Healing for the Family and Friends of Paige.

Unfortunately, whoever you told may have discarded your information. Many people have a hard time spending time on something that they don't understand. Please feel free to share! Maybe it could get back to Paige's family and be something that THEY could research. ;)

pcnm2010 I am with Sheila on this. I too have had premonitions, not very often but I can tell the difference between one of those and a regular dream and when I tell people to do something or that I know something and can detail it, and it does not make sense to them, either they think it is to off base or can not figure out why I know something they don't, they weird out and dismiss it completely. When my other half got sick in July, I told everyone the end of July, that I knew he would be off work for quite sometime. It was going to be cold and some flurries the day I drove him to work. It was November and it was cold and there were flurries. When I drove past about 6 houses we were looking at to buy 13 years ago, I told a friend of mine but not Pat which house we were going to buy. He was in the car when we drove by this house and I broke out in major goose bumps. I NEVER told Pat. and yes, we bought the house. It came in at the exact price I saw in my mind! My friend Bill now listens to me! Some, correction, A LOT of, people just have a terrible time believing in such things. So maybe it might be time to tell someone again about what you saw. Or better yet, can you prove it yourself by investing what you saw?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Absolutely nothing, Anne. The entire report was bogus, as near as I can tell, the rumor started in either Pakistan or Rome, then spread from blog to blog via C&P. I had a report from someone very close to the investigation that if a body was located, it was news to everyone in Western Colorado.

Thanks, JR!

What happened in Colorado?

According to unconfirmed reports, a body has been found in Colorado. However, the details are still being investigated and no official statement has been released yet.

Where exactly was the body found?

The exact location of where the body was found has not been disclosed at this time. Authorities are still investigating and will release more information as it becomes available.

Is it true that there was a body found in Colorado?

As of now, the reports of a body being found in Colorado are unconfirmed. It is important to wait for official statements and updates from authorities.

Are there any suspects or leads in this case?

At this time, there is no information on any suspects or leads in this case. The investigation is still ongoing and authorities are working to gather more information.

What should I do if I have any information about this incident?

If you have any information about this incident, please contact the authorities immediately. Your information could be crucial in helping with the investigation and bringing justice to the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy