• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Breakfast Ring: A Quick and Easy Recipe

In summary, the Delicious Breakfast Ring can be made with crescent rolls, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, cooked breakfast meat, shredded cheese, and optional toppings. Other types of dough like puff pastry or pizza dough can be used, but the cooking time may vary. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, with a few extra minutes added to the cooking time. This recipe makes 8 servings, but can be adjusted to make a larger or smaller ring. The Breakfast Ring can also be frozen after cooking, and reheated in the oven after thawing in the refrigerator overnight.
Pampered Angel
Breakfast Ring Recipe

Attachments

• Breakfast Ring.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 705
Wow! That sounds good! I LOVE our ring recipes and I cannot wait to try this one. Thank you!!

1PamperedMommy said:
Wow! That sounds good! I LOVE our ring recipes and I cannot wait to try this one. Thank you!!

Thanks! This is one a made up a while back because it uses SO many of our products. I posted it now because I'm using it in October to feature the large round stone.

Here's a HINT though - it is actually much easier to make if you refrigerate the mixture over night. Sometimes, I will make the mixture ahead and take it with me...then demo the host's ingredients and leave what we do at the show with her, or take her ingredients with me when I leave. (It's maybe a $5 expense to leave it)

I make this recipe every Christmas Eve for breakfast for my family on Christmas Day :))

Hope you enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Breakfast Ring?

The ingredients for this recipe include crescent rolls, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, cooked breakfast meat (such as sausage or bacon), shredded cheese, and any additional toppings you prefer (such as diced veggies or hot sauce).

2. Can I use a different type of dough for the Breakfast Ring?

Yes, you can substitute crescent rolls with puff pastry or pizza dough. However, the cooking time may vary slightly.

3. Can I make the Breakfast Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Breakfast Ring the night before and refrigerate it. Just make sure to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time.

4. How many servings does the Breakfast Ring recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to make a larger or smaller ring.

5. Can I freeze the Breakfast Ring for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the Breakfast Ring after it has been cooked. Let it cool completely and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap before freezing. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies