• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making a complete breakfast on the Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan?

In summary, the Large Bar Pan is a versatile tool for making breakfast dishes in the oven. It has a non-stick surface for easy release and cleanup. It is not suitable for stovetop use and can hold up to 12 servings. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Some breakfast recipes that can be made with the Large Bar Pan include pancakes, French toast, breakfast casseroles, bacon and eggs, breakfast pizza, and baked oatmeal.
I took a Selling with the Stars class at conference and the presenter mentioned making breakfast on the large bar pan: bacon on one side, hash browns in the middle and scrambled eggs on the other side. Anyone tried this? what temp? how long in the oven?

I would think cooking the bacon on the same bar pan would make the other things greasy.

she said no that it is only 4 pieces of bacon and the hash browns kept the grease from spreading all over the pan.

Do you think she meant cooking scrambled eggs from raw on the pan? I would think they'd run all over the rest of the pan, unless you fried them first...

she said that the eggs would be kept in place by the hash browns too

1. How do I use the Large Bar Pan for breakfast?

The Large Bar Pan is perfect for making breakfast dishes such as pancakes, French toast, and breakfast casseroles. Simply preheat the pan in the oven and then add your ingredients. The non-stick surface ensures easy release and cleanup.

2. Can I use the Large Bar Pan on the stovetop?

No, the Large Bar Pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven only.

3. What types of breakfast recipes can I make with the Large Bar Pan?

The possibilities are endless! You can use the Large Bar Pan to make breakfast classics like bacon and eggs, as well as more creative dishes like breakfast pizza or baked oatmeal. Check out our recipe collection for more ideas!

4. How many servings can the Large Bar Pan hold?

The Large Bar Pan can hold up to 12 servings, making it perfect for feeding a crowd or meal prepping for the week.

5. Is the Large Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies