• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Breakfast Recipe: Bacon, Hash Browns, and Scrambled Eggs on a Bar Pan

In summary, the Bar Pan is a versatile tool for making delicious and convenient breakfast items. It can be used in the oven and has a non-stick surface for easy clean-up. You can make pancakes, bacon, eggs, and veggies on the pan, and it is also safe to use in the dishwasher. The spacious design allows for cooking multiple items at once, making breakfast prep and cooking more efficient. Just remember to follow the temperature guidelines and avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils.
At conference I took a Selling with the Stars class, not sure who the presenter was, and she mentioned breakfast on the large bar pan: 4 strips bacon, hash browns in the middle and scrambled eggs on the other side. Any tried this? what degree in the oven? how long?

Do you remember the name of the consultant who talked about this?

no I don't, I wish I did!

you could call HO and tell them which wave you were in and what session you took and they might know the consultant's name. Then get his/her contact info and post the results here!!!

Hi there! Yes, I have tried this recipe and it is absolutely delicious! The presenter was probably referring to our Large Bar Pan, which is perfect for making this breakfast dish. For best results, I recommend preheating your oven to 400 degrees and cooking for about 20-25 minutes. Of course, you can adjust the time and temperature based on your personal preference and the type of oven you have. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Bar Pan for breakfast?

To use the Bar Pan for breakfast, preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Then, place your ingredients, such as bacon, eggs, and veggies, onto the pan and cook for the recommended time in the recipe. The Bar Pan's non-stick surface ensures easy clean-up and evenly cooked food.

2. Can I make pancakes on the Bar Pan?

Yes, you can make pancakes on the Bar Pan! The non-stick surface prevents sticking and the raised edges help contain any spills or drips. Simply pour your pancake batter onto the pan and cook according to the recipe's instructions.

3. Is the Bar Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Bar Pan is safe to use in the oven. It is made of high-quality materials that can withstand high heat and is designed specifically for oven use. Just make sure to follow the temperature guidelines and never place the pan directly on a heat source.

4. How do I clean the Bar Pan after making breakfast?

Cleaning the Bar Pan is a breeze! Allow it to cool down before washing it with warm, soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that can scratch the non-stick surface.

5. Can I use the Bar Pan to make multiple breakfast items at once?

Yes, the Bar Pan can be used to make multiple breakfast items at once. Its spacious design allows you to cook a variety of foods simultaneously, making breakfast prep and cooking more efficient. Just make sure to leave enough space between each item for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode