• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Breakfast Inspiration in the DCB? Any Delicious Suggestions?

In summary, "Breakfast in the Dcb Anyone?" is a collection of breakfast recipes specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB). No special tools or ingredients are needed, and substitutions for common allergens are included. While these recipes can be made in a regular oven-safe dish, using the DCB is recommended for the best results. The recipes are also suitable for meal prep and the DCB can be used for a variety of dishes, not just breakfast.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I need something yummy to make in the DCB by Thursday, if anyone has suggestions. Thanks!

Look in the recipe section for the Cherry Apple Crisp (I think that's what it's called, but it's on the recipe front page) I made it over the weekend for breakfast and it is DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a cinnamon coffee cake?

Caramel Apple Bread pudding. Yummy!!

laurichef said:
Caramel Apple Bread pudding. Yummy!!

Ohhhh this sounds yummy. . . is it on CC

Yes, it is!!!

I couldn't find that on CC ... could you share it here? It sounds great!

I would love to have both of these recipes if y'all don't mind sharing.

WHICH COOK BOOK WAS THE CHERRY APPLE CRISP (on the front cover) can't find it in recipe search? and its not in the DCB recipes.

You can find it on CC under recipe search

If you want to simplify the Cherry Apple Crisp recipe, take one can of apple pie filling, one can of cherry pie filling. Follow the directions to make the oatmeal cookie. Put it on the parchment paper, then mix the pie fillings together, warm for a minute in the microwave and add the cookie mix. Delicious! And great for a quick wow recipe! Oh and use the mix n chop to break up the apples in the pie filling before you add the cherry pie filling.

1. What is "Breakfast in the Dcb Anyone?"

"Breakfast in the Dcb Anyone?" is a collection of recipes specifically designed to be made in our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) for a delicious and easy breakfast experience.

2. Do I need any special tools or ingredients to make "Breakfast in the Dcb Anyone?"

No, all you need is our Deep Covered Baker and basic kitchen tools, along with the ingredients listed in the recipes. We have also included substitutions for common allergens to make the recipes accessible for everyone.

3. Can I make these recipes in a regular oven-safe dish?

While it is possible to make these recipes in a regular oven-safe dish, we highly recommend using our Deep Covered Baker for the best results. The unique design of the DCB helps to evenly cook and retain moisture, resulting in a delicious breakfast.

4. Are the recipes in "Breakfast in the Dcb Anyone?" suitable for meal prep?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer for a quick and easy breakfast option. Just follow the instructions for storage and reheating included in each recipe.

5. Can I use my Deep Covered Baker for anything other than breakfast recipes?

Absolutely! Our Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes, from roasts and casseroles to desserts. Check out our other collections and recipes to discover all the ways you can use your DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies