• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Casserole Ideas for My First Tupperware Show

In summary, if you're looking for a breakfast casserole to make with your starter kit, there are plenty of options available. Some suggestions include a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, cheese, and meat, a hash brown breakfast casserole, a french toast casserole, and a quiche made with crescent rolls or pie crust. You can find these recipes in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook or by searching "brunch" in the Consultants Corner recipe search. If you need the actual recipe, feel free to email for assistance. Good luck with your first show!
tmatthews
Looking for a Breakfast Casserole I can do with most of my starter kit.
I do have the med and lrg bar pan I can use as well.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Have my first show Sat.:)

Bountiful Bruch Pizza in Stoneware Sensations Cookbook or go to Consultants Corner under Recipe Search and type in "Brunch", they have all kinds of ideas. If:) you don't have the recipe books and need the actual recipe e-mail me and I will send it to you. Just let me know what recipe and what cookbook its in.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show! Breakfast casseroles are always a hit and there are so many options you can make with your starter kit. Here are a few ideas:1. Classic Breakfast Casserole - You can use your med and lrg bar pan to make a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, cheese, bread, and your choice of meat (bacon, sausage, ham, etc.). You can also add in some vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and spinach for added flavor and nutrition.2. Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole - If you have a mandoline, you can make a delicious hash brown breakfast casserole using shredded potatoes, eggs, cheese, and your choice of veggies and meat. You can also use your med and lrg bar pan for this, just make sure to spray it with non-stick cooking spray before adding in the ingredients.3. French Toast Casserole - Use your med and lrg bar pan to make a scrumptious french toast casserole! Simply layer slices of bread, eggs, milk, and your choice of toppings (cinnamon, berries, chocolate chips, etc.) and bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy.4. Quiche - Quiche is another great breakfast casserole option that you can make with your starter kit. Use your med and lrg bar pan to make a crust with crescent rolls or pie crust, then fill it with eggs, milk, cheese, and your choice of veggies and meat. Bake until the quiche is set and golden brown.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your show! Let us know how it goes :)

1. What are some easy breakfast casserole recipes that I can make for my first Tupperware show?

Some easy breakfast casserole recipes that are perfect for your first Tupperware show include overnight French toast casserole, sausage and egg breakfast casserole, and ham and cheese hash brown casserole.

2. Do you have any gluten-free breakfast casserole ideas for my Tupperware show?

Yes, we have some delicious gluten-free breakfast casserole ideas that are perfect for your Tupperware show. Some options include a spinach and mushroom frittata, sweet potato and sausage casserole, and a crustless quiche.

3. Can I prepare these breakfast casseroles in advance?

Absolutely! One of the great things about breakfast casseroles is that they can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge until you are ready to bake them. This makes them perfect for a busy Tupperware show morning.

4. What Tupperware products do you recommend for making breakfast casseroles?

We recommend our Deep Covered Baker or our Rockcrok® Casserole for making breakfast casseroles. These products are designed specifically for baking and will help ensure your casseroles turn out perfectly every time.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make other breakfast dishes besides casseroles?

Definitely! Our Pampered Chef products are versatile and can be used for a variety of breakfast dishes such as omelets, pancakes, waffles, and more. We have plenty of recipes and tips to help you make the most out of your Tupperware show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
wadesgirl