• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Casserole?

chefmelody

Feb 6, 2006
I am supposed to bring a breakfast casserole to work tomorrow, and I'd like to show off my PC stoneware while I'm at it! The brunch pizza in the stoneware cookbook looks good, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be enough. Do you think it would work to double the recipe and make it in the rectangle baker or large bar pan? Or would the center not get set?

If that won't work, I'm open to other suggestions!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll

This is in the Main Dishes Cookbook and is dynamite. Plus it makes a really great presentation. You use the Bar Pan to bake it. Then stuff it and roll it so it is quite long and serves quite a few people if you slice it about an inch thick. What I would do though, unless you have an oven at work, is bake it and put it together at home. Serve it directly from the Bar Pan with the Slice 'N Serve. Each person can then zap their slice quick, about 30 to 40 seconds, in the microwave. Then there is something I call Hobo Potatoes.
You take three bags of of McCain's Roaster potatoes. Place them in your rectangle baker. Then add some sliced onion and green and/or red peppers. Cook this about maybe 15 minutes in the microwave. I use one large onion, two peppers. You then add about one pound of blanched broccoli flowerets. Mix it up. Then sprinkle about two cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top and nuke it about 10 minutes more. You can also do this in the oven by combining everything but the cheese. Bake it for the time on the packages of potatoes. Then add the cheese and give it enough time more to melt the cheese.

Last edited: