• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Casserole Recipe in Dcb

In summary, the Breakfast Casserole Recipe in DCB requires 6 eggs, 2 cups of milk, 1 loaf of bread (cubed), 1 pound of breakfast sausage (cooked and crumbled), 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. You can use a different type of meat instead of breakfast sausage, such as diced ham or cooked bacon, or make it vegetarian by omitting the meat and adding in diced vegetables. The casserole will take approximately 45 minutes to an hour to cook in the DCB and does not require greasing beforehand. It can also be made ahead of time and reheated by storing it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours
heatherstobbs
Gold Member
I previously found a breakfast casserole recipe (I could have sworn it was on here!) that was made in the DCB. Some of the ingredients were: dry stuffing (like Stovetop), cooked and drained sausage, eggs, cheese, and green onions (?). I can't find it now, and I can't find it in my files either. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I hope this helps:

http://www.kraftbrands.com/stovetop/BrunchBreakfast.aspx?ID=51024

I would sub the sausage for the bacon and add the onions.

This is the one I have:

Breakfast Casserole - in the Deep Covered Baker

Put a box of stove top stuffing (dry) in the bottom of the baker.
Top it with Morning Star Sausage Crumbles.
Pour an egg/milk mixture over it (8-10 eggs & 1 1/2 cups milk) - I use 1 carton Southwestern Style Egg Beaters.
Top with shredded cheddar.
Put the lid on the DCB and microwave for 13 - 15 minutes.

What ingredients are needed for the Breakfast Casserole Recipe in DCB?

The ingredients needed for the Breakfast Casserole Recipe in DCB are: 6 eggs, 2 cups of milk, 1 loaf of bread (cubed), 1 pound of breakfast sausage (cooked and crumbled), 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of breakfast sausage?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat such as diced ham or cooked bacon. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the meat altogether and adding in some diced vegetables like bell peppers and onions.

How long does it take to cook the Breakfast Casserole in the DCB?

The Breakfast Casserole will take approximately 45 minutes to an hour to cook in the DCB. This may vary depending on your oven and altitude, so it's best to check on it periodically and use a toothpick to make sure the eggs are fully cooked.

Do I need to grease the DCB before adding the ingredients?

No, the DCB is made with a non-stick surface so there is no need to grease it beforehand. You can simply add all the ingredients into the dish and it will not stick.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the Breakfast Casserole ahead of time and reheat it. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking it. Make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil before storing. When ready to bake, remove the cover and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before placing it in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies