• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Breakfast Casserole Ideas for Picky Eaters: No Cheese, Nuts, or Cream

In summary, some easy breakfast casserole recipes for busy mornings include the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, which can be prepped the night before. Breakfast casseroles can also be made in advance and reheated later, just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines. Frozen hash browns can be used in breakfast casseroles, as long as they are thawed and excess moisture is squeezed out. For a vegetarian option, the Veggie Breakfast Casserole is a tasty and nutritious choice. The baking time for a breakfast casserole can vary, but most recipes will need to bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi there,

I need some ideas. I'm going to google some as well. I'm in charge of bringing some sort of main dish breakfast casserole to work this week on Friday. I've made French Toast like ones before but looking for something a little different this time. And if anyone has any good ideas I'd appreciate some feedback.

The criteria being this either served or edible cold or would hold well in a crockpot to be served warm.

No Cheese -Super picky eater
No Nuts- Allergy
No Cream or Milk Based products- Another picky eater.

The cream or milk is ok though but the nuts can't do and cheese preferred not anyway.

Thanks for any ideas! :)

How about the ham and cheese brunch squares? It's not exactly a crock pot recipe, but it could stay warm on stoneware.

Speaking of French Toast casseroles...I'm looking for a recipe for one of those. Anyone have an awesome recipe to share?

You could do the ham and cheese brunch squares but there is cheese on it. Is someone bringing something else so that maybe you could do this option and they can pick something else?

What are some easy breakfast casserole recipes for busy mornings?

One of our most popular and easy breakfast casserole recipes is the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. It only requires a few ingredients and can be prepped the night before, making it perfect for busy mornings.

Can I make a breakfast casserole in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, many breakfast casserole recipes can be made in advance and reheated later. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. You may need to adjust the cooking time when reheating.

Can I use frozen hash browns in a breakfast casserole?

Yes, frozen hash browns can be used in many breakfast casserole recipes. Just be sure to thaw them first and squeeze out any excess moisture before adding them to the casserole.

What is a good vegetarian option for a breakfast casserole?

Our Veggie Breakfast Casserole is a delicious and filling vegetarian option. It is loaded with vegetables, cheese, and eggs, making it a nutritious and tasty way to start your day.

How long should I bake a breakfast casserole?

The baking time for a breakfast casserole can vary depending on the recipe and oven temperature. Generally, most breakfast casseroles will need to bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to check the casserole for doneness before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2