• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone

In summary, the recipe for Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the product manual. It includes ingredients such as eggs, diced vegetables, cheese, and pre-cooked meat. You can use a regular baking dish instead of the Single Serve Stone, but the Single Serve Stone is specifically designed for a perfectly cooked casserole. The cooking time for the Breakfast Casserole in the Single Serve Stone will vary, but on average it takes about 30-35 minutes. Leftovers can be frozen and reheated later, and the Single Serve Stone is dishwasher safe. However, hand-washing is recommended for longevity and avoiding abrasive cleaners or utensils.
DebPC
Staff member
Looks good!

breakfast single serving011467736_n.jpg

Last edited:
YUM! I just got the Single serve stone thurs i can't wait to try it!rania

I would recommend adding some more information about the product, such as its features, benefits, and how it can be used. It would also be helpful to include some customer reviews or testimonials to showcase the positive experiences of others who have used the product. Additionally, including some high-quality product images or videos can help potential customers get a better idea of what the product looks like and how it works. Overall, the page is well-organized and visually appealing. Great job!

What is the recipe for Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone?

The recipe for Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the product manual. It includes ingredients such as eggs, diced vegetables, cheese, and pre-cooked meat.

Can I make this casserole in a regular baking dish instead of the Single Serve Stone?

Yes, you can use a regular baking dish instead of the Single Serve Stone. However, the Single Serve Stone is specifically designed to evenly distribute heat and ensure a perfectly cooked casserole.

How long does it take to cook the Breakfast Casserole in the Single Serve Stone?

The cooking time will vary depending on your oven and the ingredients used in the casserole. However, on average, it takes about 30-35 minutes to cook the Breakfast Casserole in the Single Serve Stone.

Can I freeze leftovers of the Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of the Breakfast Casserole for Single Serve Stone. Make sure to let it cool completely before placing it in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in the microwave or oven.

Is the Single Serve Stone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Single Serve Stone is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils when cleaning the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
wadesgirl