• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Breakfast/Brunch Dish in the DCB?

In summary, Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is a favorite dish of the author's and would be a good dish to prepare in the DCB. The author suggests substituting sausage or bacon for the breakfasts meat and adding chorizo for an extra Mexican flavor.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have an upcoming morning show that I would like to showcase the DCB at...what if any breakfast/brunch dishes do you like in the DCB??

TIA!

Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. Love it!!

Are you wanting an oven or microwave recipe? If you can use the oven you make a breakfast casserole, kind of like the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, just use the DCB. I have been meaning to try a recipe out for the microwave, but I still haven't tried it, it makes a lot and need more people than just DH and I, kids won't eat eggs so they won't eat it. But, like I said, it would work for the oven... Here is the post that I posted from another thread with the "recipe" (just made it up, so it's not officially a recipe until someone tries it!)I haven't tried this yet, but I found a recipe that is to made in a crock pot and I tried that but it dried out a little too much cooking all night long in the crock pot, so I am planning on making it sometime in the DCB in the microwave...Layer:
thawed frozen Hashbrowns
breakfast meat (I used ham and it was too dry, would recommend sausage or bacon, precook)
onions or peppers or mushrooms (to taste)
shredded cheese
and then pour beaten eggs over topSorry there aren't any amounts or times for microwaving, like I said, haven't actually tried it in the micro, the original recipe called for a dozen eggs and to cook on low all night long in the crock pot. I was also thinking that it might be good if you went a little mexican with it. Add Chorizo with the breakfast sausage and maybe add some salsa and mexican blend shredded cheese. Maybe crumble some crushed tortilla chips on top? And maybe serve with sour cream and salsa! Good luck!

I am wondering if anyone has tried the recipe above in the DCB. I have a brunch show scheduled and was wondering what to recipe to prepare.

I think for my next brunch party I'm going to do the new apple crisp in the dcb. Maybe have something from the mini-muffin pan already made.

1. What types of dishes can I make for breakfast/brunch in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can make a variety of dishes in the Deep Covered Baker, including egg casseroles, French toast bakes, quiches, and breakfast meats like bacon and sausage. The possibilities are endless!

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. How many servings can the Deep Covered Baker hold?

The Deep Covered Baker can hold up to 12 cups, making it perfect for feeding a crowd at a breakfast or brunch gathering.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for sweet and savory breakfast dishes?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory breakfast dishes. You can make everything from cinnamon rolls to breakfast sandwiches.

5. Are there any special tips for using the Deep Covered Baker for breakfast/brunch?

For best results, it is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker in the oven before adding your ingredients. This will help ensure even cooking and a crispy crust on your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • chefmeg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies