1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bread tubes

Tags:
  1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have a potential customer looking for some new tips for her bread tubes. Any would help. :eek: I don't have any of them so I'm kinda stuck on ideas.Thank you in advance. :)

Aug 21, 2005
  2. bread tube recipes

I think I remember seeing a couple PC file attachements on bread tube recipes if that is what you are looking for. Try searching the site for "bread tube" and check out the posts. I remember seeing a post for cinnamon bread that had a 3-page document attached with a lot of tips and recipes for the bread tubes.
    Good luck

Laura

Aug 21, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Brooke...Laura is correct. I posted a document with recipes and you will find it with a search.

4. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I use my bread tubes to mold my 2 minute fudge, then you just slide it out and slice it. I have also make soap in them.

Aug 21, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Fill with ice cream or "rice crispie square" mixture, chill, slide out and slice. Use as a cookie cutter to make ice cream sandwiches with the ice cream you freeze in the tube.

Aug 21, 2005
  6. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

thank you thank you

:) Thank you all for the help I called her this eve and she was impressed that I had already gotten the info for her. Thank you all agian. :)

Aug 21, 2005
  7. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I used mine this weekend to cut watermelon. I sliced the melon in thirds, and cut out the middle, then crinkle cut them into slices...looked great, and was a very easy way to serve the watermelon!

Aug 22, 2005
Have something to add?