• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Amish Friendship Bread: How Full Should the Tube Be?

In summary, when baking Amish Friendship Bread, the tube should be filled about 2/3 to 3/4 full and the tube should be greased before adding the batter. A regular bread pan can also be used, but the baking time should be adjusted accordingly. The bread should cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before removing it, and it can be frozen for up to 3 months if wrapped tightly.
gothim0802
SO my g/f gave me a starter for amish friendship bread and today is the day for me to bake it. Well My question is how far do I fill it up in the bread tube?:chef:

I can't remember how much Amish Friendship Bread rises. To be safe, I'd do 1/2 full the first time, then adjust accordingly.

I may be remembering wrong but isn't the batter "liquidy" not solid?

1. How full should the tube be when baking Amish Friendship Bread?

The tube should be filled about 2/3 to 3/4 full. This allows enough space for the bread to rise without overflowing.

2. Can I use a regular bread pan instead of a tube pan?

Yes, you can use a regular bread pan for baking Amish Friendship Bread. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as the bread may take longer to bake in a different pan.

3. Should the tube be greased before adding the bread batter?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the tube pan before adding the bread batter. This will make it easier to remove the bread from the pan after baking.

4. How long should I let the bread cool before removing it from the pan?

It is best to let the bread cool in the pan for about 10-15 minutes before removing it. This allows the bread to set and prevents it from falling apart when removing it from the pan.

5. Can I freeze Amish Friendship Bread?

Yes, you can freeze Amish Friendship Bread. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Pchefterza
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies