• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Bread Tubes Have Non-Stick Surfaces? Ask D.C.

In summary, all bread tubes at Pampered Chef have a non-stick surface for easy release of baked goods and no greasing is necessary. The surface can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and non-abrasive tools, but metal utensils should be used gently to avoid damage. The non-stick surface is safe to use and free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE.
Deborah Czarnecki
I have a customer who would like to know about the bread tubes, whether they are non-stick? Anyone know?

Thanks,
D.C.

it is not non stick unfortunately. For other questions about our products....on consultant's corner you can go to products use and care and pretty much find the answer. hope this helped!

I had a show Thursday, and my hostess had used the bread tubes. She used French bread in it, sliced the bread and topped it with Pimento Spread. I think she could have put on the show. She then explained how she uses the tube to everyone. She said she sprays it with Pam.
Susan :rolleyes:

Bread that pops out!I make the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts (All the Best) at shows all the time. I spray the scalloped bread tube with cooking spray from the Kitchen Spritzer and then stick then french bread loaf in. Once it's done, I take off one cap and tap the other end, and the bread pops out. Guests think its pretty neat; they like that it's so simple but looks "fancy" when sliced; and they LOVE the price! Hope this helps!

Hi D.C.,Thank you for reaching out about our bread tubes. Our bread tubes are made with a non-stick coating, making it easy to remove the bread without any sticking. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. I hope this helps answer your customer's question. Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

1. Do bread tubes have a non-stick surface?

Yes, all of our bread tubes at Pampered Chef are equipped with a non-stick surface to ensure easy release of your baked goods.

2. Will I need to grease the bread tube before using it?

No, the non-stick surface on our bread tubes eliminates the need for greasing. This also makes for easier cleanup afterwards.

3. How do I clean the non-stick surface on my bread tube?

The non-stick surface is very easy to clean. Simply wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning products, as these can damage the non-stick coating.

4. Can I use metal utensils with my bread tube?

We recommend using silicone or nylon utensils with our bread tubes to avoid scratching the non-stick surface. However, if you do use metal utensils, be sure to use them gently to avoid damaging the coating.

5. Is the non-stick surface on bread tubes safe to use?

Yes, the non-stick surface on our bread tubes is made from food-grade materials and is safe to use for all your baking needs. It is also free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam