• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Bread Tube for Sale - Unique Shapes Available!

In summary, if anyone has any bread tubes for sale, any shapes other than the flower let me know. A TON of them were found in surprise packs. Sandy has a square one, one scalloped and one heart-shaped tube, and one star-shaped tube. They can be used to make Crispy S'mores Treats or Marshmallow Treats.
jendebouver
If anyone has any bread tubes for sale, any shapes other than the flower let me know.

bumping this for you in case you didn't get any. A TON of them were found in surprise packs.

I have a square one.

I have one scalloped and one heart BNIP and then one scalloped, one square, and one star that is brand new without package...if you are still interested.

How do you use the bread tubes?? do you just put the dough in them and put them in the oven??

Basically, yes. I have also heard of people using the ends of them as cookie cutters to make fun shapes in dough.

interesting. I use a bread maker;) I do it the lazy way, lol.

There is a fun recipe called Crispy S'more Treats which are a fun different dessert. You could just do Marshmallow Treats and put them in the tube too. You spray the tube and then put the treats inside and let cool. When you take the end off and push it out you can cut it in slices.

The recipe was in the Casual Cooking book page 110. If anyone wants it let me know

I'd like the recipe, Kim. That sounds like something good to do with kids!

Sandy, I might have to send tomorrow but I will get it on there. It is super easy and I think it would be a fun kids recipe.

I got 3 in my suprise box-I probably won't use them....

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread

I said I would post this recipe last night. I know it is older but we could use the Executive Cookware and demo it as a very easy recipe and show how easily the pan comes clean. If I do it, I will bring the bread tube along and give it to my host as her gift. I turned out awesome when I made them in the Heart Shaped Tube.

Attachments

• Crispy S'more Treats.doc
    153.5 KB · Views: 281

1. What types of bread tubes are available for purchase?

There is a wide variety of unique shapes available for bread tubes, including hearts, stars, flowers, and more. We also offer traditional round and rectangular shapes.

2. What is the material of the bread tubes?

Our bread tubes are made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant and easy to clean.

3. Are these bread tubes safe to use in the oven?

Yes, our bread tubes are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe.

4. Can I use these bread tubes for other types of baked goods?

Absolutely! Our bread tubes are versatile and can be used to make cakes, meatloaf, and even frozen desserts.

5. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for the bread tubes?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one-year guarantee for any defects or issues with the bread tubes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies
Views
  • ChefCat
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views