• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Use & Care for Pampered Chef Flower-Shaped Bread Tube

In summary, the customer is looking for use and care information for a flower shaped bread tube from Pampered Chef. The product seems to be discontinued, but the consultant recommends greasing the tube before use, under-filling it for even rising, and hand washing it with warm soapy water.
aprilmlittlefield
Hi! I have a customer looking for use and care for a flower shaped bread tube. I can't find anything. She says it's PC. Perhaps it's been discontinued for a while?

Any ideas? She knows to put refrigerated bread in it, but that's all.

Please help!

Thank you SO much!!!

Here's what I have after slowly rebuilding my recipe collection when my laptop crashed. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• bread tube recipes.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 453

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to assist you with your customer's inquiry about the flower shaped bread tube. Unfortunately, it does seem that this product has been discontinued for some time now. However, there are a few tips I can offer for caring and using the tube. First, it is important to always make sure the tube is thoroughly greased before adding the bread dough. This will help prevent the bread from sticking and make it easier to remove from the tube once baked. Additionally, I recommend slightly under-filling the tube with dough to allow room for it to rise and expand while baking. This will help create a more evenly shaped loaf. When it comes to cleaning, it is best to hand wash the tube with warm soapy water and a soft brush to remove any residue. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting it in the dishwasher, as this can damage the non-stick coating. I hope these tips help your customer have a successful baking experience with their flower shaped bread tube. Let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you with anything else. Happy baking!

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Flower-Shaped Bread Tube?

The Pampered Chef Flower-Shaped Bread Tube is a unique kitchen tool designed to help you create beautiful and delicious flower-shaped breads. It can be used with any type of bread dough and allows you to bake breads with a unique shape and texture.

How do I use the Pampered Chef Flower-Shaped Bread Tube?

Using the Bread Tube is simple. First, prepare your bread dough according to your recipe. Next, grease the inside of the Bread Tube with cooking spray or oil. Then, place the dough inside the tube and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Finally, remove the bread from the tube and enjoy your beautiful flower-shaped creation!

Do I need to clean the Bread Tube after each use?

Yes, it is important to clean the Bread Tube after each use to prevent any leftover dough from hardening and becoming difficult to remove. Simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Can the Pampered Chef Flower-Shaped Bread Tube be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the Bread Tube is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. However, be sure to follow your recipe's instructions and do not exceed the recommended temperature for the Bread Tube.

Is the Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bread Tube is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product. If using a dishwasher, place the Bread Tube on the top rack and avoid using harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kaiser
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • CathyP